+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 358 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 ... LastLast

Thread: How long you in front of the chart?

Member charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not work for longer time just for few seconds every time I login and I make quick decisions and as I am regularly checking charts then it can not be hard to understand but if you are away from forex for long time then you may have to give a little more time to come back...I guess it depends on their mood, sometimes in front of the computer watching the price movement, time does not feel has been long running, it's because we like trading..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member lakum will become famous soon enough lakum will become famous soon enough lakum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the pc is not only tiring but its not good for learning as well. everybody needs break every 1-2 hours else the learning is not effective and we all know the effect of stress on trading is not positve. so its better to take a break of 10-30 minutes frequently in my opinion you want to be a scalper or long-term trader for long-term trader i think 1-2 hour is enough to analyze chart and then open a position nd for scalper can be adjusted with target how many pips a day to take profi

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you can stay as long as you like there is always something that we have seen that you have to avoid, losing your eye site so you need to work these makret in a much more profund and well involved trading formations we have to work as having being well trading we are always supose to trade forex with a good in trading formations that we know of that traders are able to pull out

Member greek will become famous soon enough greek will become famous soon enough greek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it can be longer hours or even lesser hours but we have a chance to really know these movements that work well for us is well involved in the greater part of it its always good to prve we have the right side of trading forex we have the greater methods we know for the good of each trades we have see it is a level we can not think of as we trade forex in a much reater way

Member pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading main dear humary liyeh ber achi baat hia k hum is k baray main informaation rukhtay hian and is k baray main learn rukhtay hian and is main main hum ger per baiathay batayeh kaam ker raha hain is say faida ahsil ker trahay hian and yeh aik bohaat he secure business hai. I mostly do not give much time in the front of the chart because i am working on different project like i have to do my regular jobs, and some other work as well so i set the take profit with my trades and just close the charts so that i can focus on the other works as well.

Member karwa will become famous soon enough karwa will become famous soon enough karwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I spend a lot of time in front of the monitor because I like to trade the forex and perform technical analysis. Many traders operate in the forex without sufficient preparation and therefore fail. The trader must assume the risk and sacrifice involved studying to acquire knowledge continuously. I use a lot of time in front of the chart. I usually spend 4-5 hours in front the chart. I know it is a long time i will reduce the time after few month because for making profit i think 1-2 hours is enough for making profit but i am learning trading now so i am spending more time in trading.

Member kenapo will become famous soon enough kenapo will become famous soon enough kenapo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I trade only in London sessions and New York sessions... After London closing I stopped my trading... I used my other times for learning or reading news... If you are a intraday trader then you dont need to watch your chart on every 15 min... 1 hour and 4 hour is my favorite timeframe.. So I have plenty of times to do other things.. and some people said they spend 2-3 hours watching the charts but i think that is too much i usually watch the charts for like "half an hour" but when the market is swinging i watch it more than that maybe for an hour but in normal days i think 30 minutes is enough

Banned zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,993 Times in 2,107 Posts
    piyaray bhai jee haan, yeh sach hai jo rozana trading kar rahay hain to phir is ko parhnay mein kam waqt lag sakta hai lekin agar taweel waqt ka faasla hai to is baat ka yaqeen kar len ke haliya rujhan aur market ki sorat e haal se waaqif nah honay ki wajah se is ko ziyada waqt darkaar hai. behar haal is haalat mein market ko tajzia karna bhi mushkil hai aur market se waaqif honay ke liye less time ki zaroorat hai. aur mere liye chart ke sath rozana ziyada waqt guzaarne ki wajah se phir is mein kam waqt lagta hai lekin market mein anay mein kuch waqt lagey ga .

Member holiday has a spectacular aura about holiday has a spectacular aura about holiday's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nor because the more you are proficient in analyzing and you can improve your trading then you will be less and less time to be in front of the chart and that's what the master did and yes you are right that the 8 hours in trade at forex very tiring well i think that WHEN you want to success in the forex always get the right enter and convince with the little to make the strong and big money anyway i guess we should trade with the long term and thats take just 20-30m of analysing i think its useful

Member qhamvret will become famous soon enough qhamvret will become famous soon enough qhamvret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    now at present i am sitting only 2hours infront of charts when i am participating in contests but when i am trading i will sit more than 4hours if it is working day and more than 10hours if it is a holiday for me but i want to avoid more time infront of it and ya by just spending time in front of the chart will not be helpful. you must also do the correct analysis and you should be able to identify the true trend. this factors will help you to earn the profit in forex

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 358 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)