+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 358 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast

Thread: How long you in front of the chart?

Member tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't spend too much time in front of my graph. but only a few minutes after 4 hours because I trade using H4 now, so I don't need to watch my charts too much every day. I didn't waste my time either because I only make 1-2 trades per day and I try to avoid to stay ahead of the chart because I believe that forex traders must trade with the right discipline and without proper discipline we cannot produce good money and we can get success in trading and traders must trade with a correct understanding of markets and market trends.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nick has a spectacular aura about nick has a spectacular aura about nick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in fact I have started with forex for no more than a few months and spent a long time in front of the charts to produce consistent systems that are right for generating profits and also to learn the right actions to be taken along with trends, yes it's a lot of tiring but for the new ppl it is a must to learn more and pursue profit and Spending a lot of time in front of the charts will not give you more profit. You can simply adjust your SL and TP according to your technical analysis. If you are going to use a good MM, there is nothing to worry about your order.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I spend time in front of charts only a few minutes per trade. Because I use a simple trading system that helps me trade without spending too much time in front of my chart. This helps me become an effective trader. So I don't waste too much time doing price movements all the time and to analyze trends, you have to look at it differently to make profitable trades. You have to analyze trends first by looking at least a few hours after that you can call yourself a trader who good

Member siomay will become famous soon enough siomay will become famous soon enough siomay's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    5 hours is a very long time ... I can't imagine how sitting in front of your computer for 5 hours ... However, there are indicators that help us to analyze the market quickly ... So add 2 or 3 indicators for your charts and just checking the news on the forex factory calendar and rather than according to your analysis, open trading, ... And don't be confused and there's nothing to be afraid of. Just open a demo account and start practicing before entering a live account. and but most beginners give up from time to time to look at charts all day, he is afraid that if he loses the moment to be able to make a profit, he thinks only chasing profits at any time, and this is very bad that can cause overtrade

Member ratu has a spectacular aura about ratu has a spectacular aura about ratu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a flexible business, so I can manage my time well to trade forex, usually I am not too long in front of the chart. I only trade during the US and London sessions. and I trade only a few hours, because I have a profit target that is not too large, if greater has been reached then I will close the chart. and I have always been at the computer since the London session started because I thought at that time the market moved more aggressively than when the Asian session, after that I took a break, then started trading again in the US session. The thing that I always do every day, sometimes I also just watch through my smartphone

Member aril has a spectacular aura about aril has a spectacular aura about aril's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I spend most of the time online every day but my routine is even from entering forex trading. I have been accustomed to doing PTC and other online jobs from last year, but now I am completely devoted to learning forex because I have learned that there is no business above forex trading from which you can make good and reasonable online money and of course and I feel it, and it's very dangerous, because we will lose concentration and this will have a big impact on controlling our emotions, we can't stop it until we get the MC, it's too bad and sad when we get some profit for a few hours and lose only in minutes ..

Member kharem will become famous soon enough kharem will become famous soon enough kharem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This can be as long as it can and can function and may not work at any time because we can be in the wrong direction from a good trader but the charts have 5 percent of what results from live account requests and so we can use them so we work hard and stay on the right track to rule on the right path we can tell in some areas we all know the right trading information is well informed to the channel and chart rules

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,927 Times in 5,537 Posts
    at the beginning, I know the forex, I spent much time in front of the chart about 8-10 hours

after 4 months I feel existing boredom, I just spent 5 hours at the computer

after 8 months until now I just spend time in front of the computer is not more than 4 hours

Member serius has a spectacular aura about serius has a spectacular aura about serius's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I spend a lot of time just looking at my chart, but I will trade after the London market opens. I prefer trading when the London market opens because there is a clear trend at the time. So actually I don't spend a lot of time trading, but I spend a lot of time watching price movements before I trade. and mujhe lagta hi ki zyada se zyada time dena zarori hai iss field mein kyunki sab jaante hain ki forex trading mein so that aap time dete hain tabhi iss field mein se aapko faiyda ho sakta hi color iss field mein se accha paisa kamana bhuat zyada mushil jata hi yeh sahi hai

Member combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    too much is all bad. Spending 10 hours right in front of a computer is not only tiring but also not good for learning. Everyone needs to rest every 1-2 hours to learn it is not effective and we all know the effects of stress on trade are not positive. so it's better to rest 10-30 minutes often in my opinion and I think it depends on the person too, when he is accustomed to using the same system maybe only minutes he can determine when to enter or exit the market ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 358 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)