+ Reply to Thread
Page 318 of 333 FirstFirst ... 218 268 308 316 317 318 319 320 328 ... LastLast
Results 3,171 to 3,180 of 3328

Thread: If you managed to get a profit?

Senior Member prem is on a distinguished road prem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    its not good according to my opinion.you need to set your daily profit limit and should try to achieve that limit.don't try to do over trading if you already reached on that limit.i personally set my daily limit and don't over trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it is only in rare cases and also that rule was told in instaforex agreement as well and you can earn more than 10% in a tarde with instaforex and there is no problem except in one point that was written on their website

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nilesh is on a distinguished road nilesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ager main ek acha profit gain karoun ga to phr main us ko foran withdraw karwa loun ga apni money manegement ka khiyal rakhtey hoye kioun yaha jitni bhi large money ho woh trader ko high risk lene par majboor kar deti ha

Member pooja is on a distinguished road pooja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like your idea because if we don't withdraw our profit we can lose it so it's a very good idea to withdraw your profit on daily or weekly basis.

Banned stimor44 is an unknown quantity at this point stimor44's Avatar
    Thanks
    Good trading is often accompained by the increase of capital, and also the increase in enthuasiam, and also build self confidence.

Banned cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by manoj View Post
    Yes, I do agree with you ali1011. The success depends upon our shoulder. We need to be responsible for our own way of trading. We just can't take risk by following some other trader's plan and then go for the huge loss. We need to not only make effective plans but also execute them in very good way.
    For successful Forex trading there is a basic principle that must be held. Remember we trade this means we can trade if we think trade with the the mindset of a trader, "Buy at cheap prices and sell at high prices" this is rule number one of the most must be considered

No matter whether you trade at the stock, commodity exchange, forex or you are a conventional trader , always apply that principle

Banned zeghbadrahem is on a distinguished road zeghbadrahem's Avatar
    Thanks
    well for me and from my experiience i think that when we are open a position we should never think to change there order i mean that the first selctin when the brain ar focus is the right way to get the profit so i guess we should just let the market do what it want to do

Member adahidayat will become famous soon enough adahidayat will become famous soon enough adahidayat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that it depends on that how much profit you made and how much capital have in my account...if i have a good capital...then i will withdraw my profit and do more trading daily....but if i have less capital, then i will like to compound it and do not withdraw profit...sometimes i do withdraw some money for my personal use....

Junior Member andraekaprasetya is an unknown quantity at this point andraekaprasetya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if the profit is enough for me then i will not trade more, if i want some some and conditions are good to enter again then i will prefer to enter again, we can't make money daily in forex some times we had loss and some days we have a little one, so if conditions are good then i will prefer to trade more.

Member tinku9832 is an unknown quantity at this point tinku9832's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you concentrate on only one pair or some company, & follow the trend day by day, you will have the idea to trade timely. But if you try to collect trick for various pairs then you would be confused. Thus try to get skill or trick for one pair.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 318 of 333 FirstFirst ... 218 268 308 316 317 318 319 320 328 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)