+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 333 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 ... LastLast

Thread: If you managed to get a profit?

Member gagap will become famous soon enough gagap will become famous soon enough gagap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have managed to get it but everything is in the right idea to work for the good we have seen which makes it possible the right market choice we have. fortunately it's hard to come by but it really works well for so many people that we can make the same choices we are all told that when it comes to making a profit we can produce it in all areas

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,053 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mehnat wo cheez h jo ham ko kamyabi dela sakti h as lyee ham ko as mien apne lyee agar kamyabi hasil kerna h tu ham ko her kaam mein mehnat kerna hota h aur ham ko as mien mehnat ker k as mien kamaee kerna hota h jab ham as mien mehnat kerte hien tu ham as mien kamaee ker sakte hien as lyee as mien mehnat kerna zarori h aur jab ham mehnat kerte hien tu as mien sab kuch ho sakta h aur jo na mumkin lagta h wo b ham hasil ker sakte hien as lyee ham ko as mien apne lyee mehnat kerna hota h aur as mien kamaee kerna hota h.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member jangkung will become famous soon enough jangkung will become famous soon enough jangkung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Getting profit will be a daily activity for professional traders and they must always practice for it. But for beginners, achieving profit will have a greater influence on their physiological level. This will give them more encouragement to perform well on Forex, on the other hand it might cause overconfidence. And it depends on the market. If I get the target that I have set for everyday it is reached, then I watch the market. If there are other opportunities for profit then I enter trade. If not, usually I stop trading and take a walk.

Member yandri will become famous soon enough yandri will become famous soon enough yandri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    good naturally, my dear, in fact I consider that I am a beginner in forex trading and until now I have managed to get a lot of profit even though I suffered some losses but overall my trading has a profit, but because of that I could never be more confident and I always look for low and consistent profits and profits from forex trading are very difficult for every trader. Every trader cannot earn money successfully from forex trading. If someone can trade with good knowledge and experience, the trader can benefit from forex trading successfully.

Member xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    both for me and from my experience, I think that when we open a position we shouldn't think of changing the order I mean that first selctin when the brain is focused is the right way to profit so I guess we should just let the market do what it wants to do and I think that is only in rare cases and the rules are announced in the Instaforex agreement as well and you can get more than 10% in tarde with Instaforex and there are no problems except in one point written on their website

Member jangkung will become famous soon enough jangkung will become famous soon enough jangkung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer to keep trading with large lot sizes rather than the last lot size and try to get profit and recover losses at the same time this way is too risky but if the trader knows how to do this he will get big profits. and in forex trading loss are some things that we cannot run from but we can accept it and try to find reasons for losses and avoid them and not make mistakes again and keep trading every day.

Member karwa will become famous soon enough karwa will become famous soon enough karwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If there are many opportunities in the market when you make a profit then you should not avoid those opportunities because opportunities play an important role in the forex market and you have to consider all opportunities with the right lot size and what I will do comparing my earnings get from trades that I did before and analyze what works and what plans and strategies I should use.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,581 Times in 878 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by ntn View Post
    Good morning everyone hamain her bar her jaga jab b trade karna hota h tu ham ko practice karna hota h aur ham ko as mien khoob kamaee karna hota h aur jab ham as mien kamaee karte hien tu ham khush ho jate hien as lyee hamain as mien khud k lyee kuch karna hota h
    aur ham ko khushgawar mustaqbil hasil karna hota h aur ham ko as mien behter ban kar kaam karna hota h as lyee jab b kaam karna hota h tu acha kaam karna hota h.
    मेरे पास मेरी दैनिक योजनाएं और लक्ष्य होंगे। 1 व्यापार के बाद अगर मैं लाभ कमाता हूं, लेकिन मेरा लक्ष्य पूरा नहीं हुआ है, तो मैं एक और व्यापार खोलूंगा। लेकिन अगर मेरा दैनिक लक्ष्य पूरा हो जाता है तो मैं दैनिक कारोबार बंद कर दूंगा। या अगर दैनिक लाभ प्राप्त होता है और ट्रेडों को खोलने के लिए अन्य अवसर हैं, तो मैं भी करूंगा। यह बाजार की स्थिति पर निर्भर करता है। और यदि मैं विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार से लाभान्वित हो सकता हूं तो मैं उस लाभ से कुछ पैसे निकालूंगा और कुछ धन का उपयोग आगे के व्यापार के लिए करूंगा ताकि मुझे उस शेष राशि से अधिक लाभ मिल सके। मुझे लगता है कि व्यापारियों को भी ऐसा ही करना चाहिए ताकि भविष्य में उन्हें अधिक मुनाफा मिल सके।

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,053 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good morning everyone hamain her bar her jaga jab b trade karna hota h tu ham ko practice karna hota h aur ham ko as mien khoob kamaee karna hota h aur jab ham as mien kamaee karte hien tu ham khush ho jate hien as lyee hamain as mien khud k lyee kuch karna hota h
    aur ham ko khushgawar mustaqbil hasil karna hota h aur ham ko as mien behter ban kar kaam karna hota h as lyee jab b kaam karna hota h tu acha kaam karna hota h.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

Connect009 (2019-09-14), Farooq007 (2019-09-14), forexrunner (2019-09-14)

Member tatang will become famous soon enough tatang will become famous soon enough tatang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will have my daily plans and targets. After 1 trade if I make a profit but my target is not reached, I will open another trade. But if my daily target is reached then I will stop trading for the daily. Or if daily profit is achieved and there are other opportunities to open trades, then I will too. That depends on the market situation. and If I can benefit from forex trading then I will withdraw some money from that profit and use some money for further trading so that I can get more profit from that balance. I think traders should do the same thing so they can get more profits in the future.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to tatang For This Useful Post:

ntn (2019-09-14)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 333 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)