+ Reply to Thread
Page 755 of 756 FirstFirst ... 255 655 705 745 753 754 755 756 LastLast
Results 7,541 to 7,550 of 7559

Thread: Is less investment is hurdle for good tradings?

Member venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by arjun View Post
    I agree with your opinion,
    there is always a big risk, behind a large income.
    like a doctor, although a large income, are also great risks involved.
    so do not expect to get a substantial income with just a small capital.
    I am agree with you. According to this thread. Less investment keeps you cool And you can make some reasonable profits. If you invest high fund, there is great risks and also profit. And also investment and risks is always based on lot size.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member blackprince4u will become famous soon enough blackprince4u's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    bilkul sahi. is paresani me parte he jyada tar new trader. un logoko jaldi paisa chahiye. isliye kam balance hote hue bhi bare volume pe order dete he aur mc me par jate he. isliye suru se agar huge balance ho to asani hoga trade karne me.
    Magar is se to or bhi ziada nuksan ho sakta hy.agar new trader ziada balance se trade karay or usay kuch pata na ho or woh big lots trade karay to phir bhi usay mc to milay gi he or is se to ziada nuksan ho ga us ka.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,318 Times in 306 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by vicky View Post
    exactly correct friend . with small capital its always limits our trade and although in others pairs have opportunity to trade then unable to enter if already there is open trade. and if we do that to open so many trade ata time then it may happen MC so soon.
    bilkul sahi. is paresani me parte he jyada tar new trader. un logoko jaldi paisa chahiye. isliye kam balance hote hue bhi bare volume pe order dete he aur mc me par jate he. isliye suru se agar huge balance ho to asani hoga trade karne me.
    I LOVE INDIAN FOREX

Banned arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,779 Times in 308 Posts
    I agree with your opinion,
    there is always a big risk, behind a large income.
    like a doctor, although a large income, are also great risks involved.
    so do not expect to get a substantial income with just a small capital.

Member zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by anubhavsingh View Post
    I think yes
    Because due to less investment, you will not be able to go for huge trades and huge profit
    You have to be in your limits before opening and closing any deal..It directly emans that low investment can hamper your earnings
    yes with less investments its difficult to get huge profits with less risk.
    so we tend to increase our risk and finally we get lot of chances to lose our capital easily.
    so most of them aim for high profit in less capital and ultimately lose the balance itself.

Member vicky will become famous soon enough vicky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by anubhavsingh View Post
    I think yes
    Because due to less investment, you will not be able to go for huge trades and huge profit
    You have to be in your limits before opening and closing any deal..It directly emans that low investment can hamper your earnings
    exactly correct friend . with small capital its always limits our trade and although in others pairs have opportunity to trade then unable to enter if already there is open trade. and if we do that to open so many trade ata time then it may happen MC so soon.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,098 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think yes

Member zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    No you can handle this problem very easily if you follow the money management rules. If your investment is very or very high you should follow the money management rules that do not allow to risk more than 2% of your capital per trade. If you follow the rule of not risking more than 2% of your capital you can trade well with low capital also.
    Well for low capitals like $100 you cant invest 2% of capital.It is just $2 and profit per pip is 0.02.so the profits will be very small.So what i consider is we should take more risk with less investments and as capital increases we should decrease the risk.And i find less investment as a hurdle.

Member soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,318 Times in 306 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    No you can handle this problem very easily if you follow the money management rules. If your investment is very or very high you should follow the money management rules that do not allow to risk more than 2% of your capital per trade. If you follow the rule of not risking more than 2% of your capital you can trade well with low capital also.
    bro read carefully the first post. I told less investment. but you are taking about high investment.
    and ya low is good. but if you are a good trader then low risk or high risk koi maine nehi rakhta.
    par new trader ke liya I think good trading krna muskil ho jata he.
    I LOVE INDIAN FOREX

Banned denira has a spectacular aura about denira has a spectacular aura about denira's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mayengbam View Post
    it depends on the requirement of each trader. If he wants to learn forex then investing a big capital is not advisable a small deposit less than $100 is more than sufficient. But if the traders knows the market well and want to trade for profit and make it his souce of income, then a low capital will be a hurdle in this case. he requires investment above $10000 to gain a profit of 500+ a month
    I think it was like that but with a capital of $ 10,000 I think it is still too low to have a profit of $ 500 because not comparable with the capital they use

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to denira For This Useful Post:

arsalali (2013-06-09), Golobutt (2019-10-09), jokotole09 (2012-07-19), memi memi (2017-11-16)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 755 of 756 FirstFirst ... 255 655 705 745 753 754 755 756 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)