+ Reply to Thread
Page 539 of 540 FirstFirst ... 39 439 489 529 537 538 539 540 LastLast
Results 5,381 to 5,390 of 5393

Thread: Are You a Part time Trader or Full time Trader?

Banned arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,777 Times in 308 Posts
    therefore I am looking for a system that requires less time in front of the chart.
    I use a system of pending orders. way I can be seen in the thread OP live trading.
    morning, I put up a pending order.
    noon, shifts pending orders and checks.
    night, close all positions.
    I do not need a lot of time for trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah its really hard to find time for trading and for the forum when we are fully engaged to our day jobs. but the important point is we are not wasting even a single minute doing useless things. instead we are investing it on forex which may completely change our lives in the near future
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

Banned dead will become famous soon enough dead's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by alwi View Post
    whatever you do out there you need to focus also there because it is part of the job responsibilities that you face fellow pasda show your boss that you are good employees
    surely it must be done by part-time traders to keep their stamina and focus in the trade because somehow they have a dual focus of trade and the main job

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,096 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by arjun View Post
    for now I am still a part-time trader because I still have other jobs, as waiter
    but if I can get a consistent profit, I plan to borrow some money.
    and quit my main job.
    If you are planning of quitting your main job, you hsould have full command over forex trading
    Forex trading require lots of skills and analysis...and when you feel you are pretty much comfortable with it, then only you should become full time trader

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to anubhavsingh For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-30), mannaf11 (2012-07-28), Md. Rahad (2012-09-09), ntn (2019-09-03), Shani11165 (2017-10-24)

Member soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,318 Times in 306 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by arjun View Post
    for now I am still a part-time trader because I still have other jobs, as waiter
    and quit my main job.
    mujhe ye janke khusi hua ki aap waiter ke kam karke bhi forex trding karte ho. aap andar wo baat he. aap jarur ek full time trader ban paoge.
    I LOVE INDIAN FOREX

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to soumen For This Useful Post:

Forexcoolgirl (2018-01-17), ntn (2019-09-03)

Member alwi will become famous soon enough alwi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    i have one other main job so i am part time trader...but after 2-4 month i will go for higher study at that time i will give it more and more time.
    whatever you do out there you need to focus also there because it is part of the job responsibilities that you face fellow pasda show your boss that you are good employees

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to alwi For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-30), ntn (2019-09-03), Shani11165 (2017-10-24)

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,626 Times in 332 Posts
    i have one other main job so i am part time trader...but after 2-4 month i will go for higher study at that time i will give it more and more time.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to s19 For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-30), asd567 (2019-01-22), babar8487 (2018-10-23), ntn (2019-09-03)

Member pinpin will become famous soon enough pinpin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am only part-time trader for the current
    because I have to share time with my college
    but I hope to become full-time traders, in order to work freely, and no boss to set

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pinpin For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-30), babar8487 (2018-10-23), ntn (2019-09-03), Shani11165 (2017-10-24)

Banned arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,777 Times in 308 Posts
    and quit my main job.

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to arjun For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-30), babar8487 (2018-10-23), ntn (2019-09-03), Pk25 (2020-09-18), Shani11165 (2017-10-24), zohaib1 (2019-11-25)

Member soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,318 Times in 306 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well . here is mine..
    I am a part time trader now. after one year if I will profit constant and become a good trader then I will be a full time trader. and I am really serious about it.
    I LOVE INDIAN FOREX

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to soumen For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-30), babar8487 (2018-10-23), mehro (2019-02-10), ntn (2019-09-03), Pk25 (2020-09-18), zohaib1 (2019-11-25)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 539 of 540 FirstFirst ... 39 439 489 529 537 538 539 540 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)