+ Reply to Thread
Page 537 of 540 FirstFirst ... 37 437 487 527 535 536 537 538 539 ... LastLast
Results 5,361 to 5,370 of 5393

Thread: Are You a Part time Trader or Full time Trader?

Banned arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,776 Times in 308 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pinpin View Post
    yes, I hope so too
    could make this forex business as my main job someday
    free to trade anywhere, and without hearing nagging boss

almost all have problems with the crabby boss or a small salary.
    but if we get through those two things, it would be better.
    we become an employee once the boss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,626 Times in 332 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pinpin View Post
    yes, I hope so too
    yes this the most advantage if you accepting forex as a full time business then you are without boss....you are free to doveloped your self and your growth depend on your self not on other...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pinpin will become famous soon enough pinpin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    in my view first trade 2-3 yr as a part time trade. in these time period your learning is become strong. you are able make good profit then you choose forex as your full time job
    yes, I hope so too

Banned denira has a spectacular aura about denira has a spectacular aura about denira's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dead View Post
    very good in my opinion because with your ability to develop a strategy that you have then it means you've gone far and succeed in forex
    that's what we wait where we will have progress in trade and we are on something that makes us more understanding about the market and achieve a profit consistently

Banned dead will become famous soon enough dead's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pgidia View Post
    I have developed a strategy and if it works then i will be full time trader only. Hope it works in my favour
    very good in my opinion because with your ability to develop a strategy that you have then it means you've gone far and succeed in forex

Junior Member pgidia is on a distinguished road pgidia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by alwi View Post
    it's good if you can do trading full-time as a full-time trader must have a system that they rely on to achieve a profit
    I have developed a strategy and if it works then i will be full time trader only. Hope it works in my favour

Member blackprince4u will become famous soon enough blackprince4u's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by alwi View Post
    it's good if you can do trading full-time as a full-time trader must have a system that they rely on to achieve a profit
    Mostly newbies are part timers but when they make a system that is profitable enough to give them a steady income they become full time traders because no other business is more profitable than forex trading.

Member alwi will become famous soon enough alwi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pgidia View Post
    I am part time forex trader and part time share market trader matlab trading almost full time

Junior Member pgidia is on a distinguished road pgidia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am part time forex trader and part time share market trader matlab trading almost full time

Member zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am a part time trader now.i am a student and now i am in holidays and i am trading forex for all most all the time.But soon my university starts and i wont be able to trade full time.I will be able to trade only in evenings only.after my studies i may get into forex for full time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 537 of 540 FirstFirst ... 37 437 487 527 535 536 537 538 539 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)