+ Reply to Thread
Page 536 of 540 FirstFirst ... 36 436 486 526 534 535 536 537 538 ... LastLast
Results 5,351 to 5,360 of 5393

Thread: Are You a Part time Trader or Full time Trader?

Banned Mr. Tukul is on a distinguished road Mr. Tukul's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by medhat4forex View Post
    Time is often partial, but I think I'm in one day will have enough time to trade full-time, but it needs some time to achieve what I want my capital is a minimum of $ 50,000
    wow ... $50,000 for me a very large amount... I started trading with a capital of only $100 ... and I hope it will be $50,000

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,098 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by james View Post
    i think i am happy with part time trading.... i wanted to know if there are any full time traders over here if yes den please share your experince with us
    Full time traers kafi hai hamare is forum me aur unke experiance seh um logo ne kafi kuch seekha hai
    Mostly yaha pe part rime traders hai kyunki full time trading ke liye experiance ki bahut zarurat hoti hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member james will become famous soon enough james's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think i am happy with part time trading.... i wanted to know if there are any full time traders over here if yes den please share your experince with us

Banned medhat4forex will become famous soon enough medhat4forex will become famous soon enough medhat4forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    Time is often partial, but I think I'm in one day will have enough time to trade full-time, but it needs some time to achieve what I want my capital is a minimum of $ 50,000

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,630 Times in 332 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    Thanks for your question dear, but my advise is a sincere advise for all my brothers who are joining forex now, because i faced a lot of troubles as full time in forex. I faced very tight economic problems because of forex and it is not easy to survive in this field. It is very very risky. So it is better to trade as part time.
    thanks malik for reply..its a realy good msg who are going for full time trader..specically new bie..
    when new forex trader make some good profit he think that forex is best for him and they try to made it full time..but they dont the opposite effect of it.

we should trade as part time with our main job.

Banned Mr. Tukul is on a distinguished road Mr. Tukul's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pinpin View Post
    you are right, everything is back to myself to become a successful trader
    therefore, I joined this forum to learn and learn
    in this forum You can learn a lot, you can also ask a more question to senior trader from you ...
    never stopped to ask, because asking will make increasingly smart ...

Member pinpin will become famous soon enough pinpin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    yes this the most advantage if you accepting forex as a full time business then you are without boss....you are free to doveloped your self and your growth depend on your self not on other...
    you are right, everything is back to myself to become a successful trader
    therefore, I joined this forum to learn and learn

Banned denira has a spectacular aura about denira has a spectacular aura about denira's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pgidia View Post
    Thanks for your advise it seems part time is better option than full time. But if you are good trader and trading with good fund management i think it is the best option
    each has the right to choose to become a full time trader or part-time because returning to the purpose of the merchants themselves as to what the future

Banned arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,779 Times in 308 Posts
    Thanks for your question dear, but my advise is a sincere advise for all my brothers who are joining forex now, because i faced a lot of troubles as full time in forex. I faced very tight economic problems because of forex and it is not easy to survive in this field. It is very very risky. So it is better to trade as part time.
    was to determine the option to make forex as a major work requires careful thought.
    not to because we do not make a profit in one day, we do not eat that day.

Junior Member pgidia is on a distinguished road pgidia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thanks for your advise it seems part time is better option than full time. But if you are good trader and trading with good fund management i think it is the best option

+ Reply to Thread
Page 536 of 540 FirstFirst ... 36 436 486 526 534 535 536 537 538 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)