+ Reply to Thread
Page 532 of 540 FirstFirst ... 32 432 482 522 530 531 532 533 534 ... LastLast
Results 5,311 to 5,320 of 5393

Thread: Are You a Part time Trader or Full time Trader?

Junior Member carimas888 is an unknown quantity at this point carimas888's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by frubii View Post
    i am a full time trader i give maximum time for forex trading because Forex is very useful and profitable business.Forex is a mind game and to get success in forex trading , its important to get basic awareness about indicator’s and technical analysis news as well….
    in order to be a successful full time trader,we must understand the true realities of the markets.we must learn how the professionals make money and what is possible.most traders enter the markets, lose a substantial portion of their capital and then leave trading without ever having a correct perception of what good trading is all about.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronak View Post
    yeah not complulsory ...more you invest, more you get return.....if we have too much concerntrated strategy towards money management than lot size doesnt matter...
    Yes, i agree with you. but, if you caught in reversal movements. what you do, you definitely reach stop out. I think its better to follow one simple money management. I mention above one money management.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,626 Times in 332 Posts
    naye trader ke liye knowledge honaa avashyak hai.iske liye aapko bahot sara time spend karna padega..aur ismein full time trading karne se profit jyada milta hai but risk badh jati ...full time trading unke liye hai jo jyada paisa kamana chahte hai..
    i agree with you new trader k liye informations hona bahut jaurui hai...usko market ka enviroment or how new effect to pair that should be know...and after every failure he feel batter then previous.
    forex is good for part time.

Member Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by siddesh View Post
    i'm a full time trader and i'm new at this job
    i'm a student and wanted to work in my vacation so i learned how to work online in every thing and i found that's the Forex is the nearest job for me cause i found this forum which learned me every thing
    naye trader ke liye knowledge honaa avashyak hai.iske liye aapko bahot sara time spend karna padega..aur ismein full time trading karne se profit jyada milta hai but risk badh jati ...full time trading unke liye hai jo jyada paisa kamana chahte hai..
    "We dont get paid for activity, just for being right. As to how long we will wait, well wait indefinitely."- The Legend Warren Buffett."

Member siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i'm a full time trader and i'm new at this job
    i'm a student and wanted to work in my vacation so i learned how to work online in every thing and i found that's the Forex is the nearest job for me cause i found this forum which learned me every thing

Member Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,483 Times in 558 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeahhhhhhhhh true....big capital is required to make huge profit..either..also have time or money management..to be a part time trader we dont need much capital.but in full time itss neccesary to have biig amount
    bada capital bhi hum 1 hour me loss kar sakte hai, its depend on money management, if we cant do money management on small capital then how we will able to do money management with big balance?
    LIKE MY POST.THEN DO NOT FORGET TO GIVE THANKS!!!

Banned denira has a spectacular aura about denira has a spectacular aura about denira's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganesh View Post
    i m a part time trader right now coz i m new to the system and have to get winning staretigies or rather learn them and if i feel confident tht i can pull on profit's in the mere future then m going full time with it and tht is much sure......
    yeah right is what you are saying that we do not have to enter this business in a hurry because this will bring adverse effects to our money if we do not have a system that priofit consisten then decided to become a full-time trader attack

Member Ganesh will become famous soon enough Ganesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i m a part time trader right now coz i m new to the system and have to get winning staretigies or rather learn them and if i feel confident tht i can pull on profit's in the mere future then m going full time with it and tht is much sure......
    Rock On

Senior Member bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    YES MAYBE WE CAN RISK 10% OF OUR MONEY. so I think this is best way. but money management really do manage it all depends how much risky it is and you should know how much will you lose if trade goes down and you should calculate how much it will be down per 20 50 or 100 pips.

Member venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeahhhhhhhhh true....big capital is required to make huge profit..either..also have time or money management..to be a part time trader we dont need much capital.but in full time itss neccesary to have biig amount
    I think that any type of trader should keep some money management.
    1000 lot size should be 0.50 lot size
    100 lot size should be 0.10 lot size.
    Very safe to use this. Not compulsory.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 532 of 540 FirstFirst ... 32 432 482 522 530 531 532 533 534 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)