+ Reply to Thread
Page 531 of 540 FirstFirst ... 31 431 481 521 529 530 531 532 533 ... LastLast
Results 5,301 to 5,310 of 5393

Thread: Are You a Part time Trader or Full time Trader?

Banned stefanusnicolas is on a distinguished road stefanusnicolas's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think the forex business is a prospect later when you have understood and experienced, so you have to learn. and I think partime or full time will have negative and positive values.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member mallappa is an unknown quantity at this point mallappa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am full time trader and full time analyzing forex market ,but i think now peacefully trading forex market because bettor software,bettor data, bettor exposure,but need bettor knowledge

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned loserbynature is an unknown quantity at this point loserbynature's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by silenteyes View Post
    I am just a part time trader at the moment because of my studies. After that I will think of becoming full time trader depending upon the success. One thing is for sure that I will never leave forex whatever I do in my life.
    I agree with your feelings about not leaving the forex forever. Forex trading is just like an addiction, it is very difficult to leave forex once you start it. I have seen some traders losing, losing and only losing but still they are in forex.

Banned cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by greenmedia View Post
    Of course I am a part time trader because I am not too sure to hang my life on this business.
    I do not have a clear system and generate profits.
    I pray you get a strategy that fits with you, so you can enjoy this business and I am sure you someday you will be tempted to forex, so you will be hard to distinguish between I am a part-time or fulltime

Member realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Right now I am a part time trader but i spend more and more time to this trade studying and analyzing different things and want to become a full time professional trader with time to come.

Junior Member greenmedia is on a distinguished road greenmedia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course I am a part time trader because I am not too sure to hang my life on this business.
    I do not have a clear system and generate profits.

Banned stefanusnicolas is on a distinguished road stefanusnicolas's Avatar
    Thanks
    if I was part time and my system because I have to day trade schools first. and in my opinion has a different risk levels among full-time to day trade as well as having its own advantages.

Member Ganesh will become famous soon enough Ganesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoryindia View Post
    agar log money management acha se karte hai chahe wo newbies hi kyu na ho wo forex market me zyada time reh sakta hain.
    money management is also a deed and also not to mention the greed and also the uncomfortability felt when we get to know from other ppl how they got away with big profits so then it persuades us to go big and then loss
    Rock On

Member Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,486 Times in 558 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganesh View Post
    yep coz one thing i learned abt forex is tht no matter how much knowledge you get abt it you may never know how the market will move and also i have experienced the consequences of being over confident
    agar log money management acha se karte hai chahe wo newbies hi kyu na ho wo forex market me zyada time reh sakta hain.
    LIKE MY POST.THEN DO NOT FORGET TO GIVE THANKS!!!

Member Ganesh will become famous soon enough Ganesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by denira View Post
    yeah right is what you are saying that we do not have to enter this business in a hurry because this will bring adverse effects to our money if we do not have a system that priofit consisten then decided to become a full-time trader attack
    yep coz one thing i learned abt forex is tht no matter how much knowledge you get abt it you may never know how the market will move and also i have experienced the consequences of being over confident
    Rock On

+ Reply to Thread
Page 531 of 540 FirstFirst ... 31 431 481 521 529 530 531 532 533 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)