+ Reply to Thread
Page 530 of 540 FirstFirst ... 30 430 480 520 528 529 530 531 532 ... LastLast
Results 5,291 to 5,300 of 5393

Thread: Are You a Part time Trader or Full time Trader?

Member Jazpa has a spectacular aura about Jazpa has a spectacular aura about Jazpa has a spectacular aura about Jazpa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    Are You a Part time Trader or Full time Trader?
    I know most of traders is part time trader only some are dare to take Forex as main job.
    what do you think?
    I use scalping style to trade in forex. I am student and I can not spend long hours trading. I only watch for short trends and then go for the trade. So I have to say I am a part time trader. And I believe that as long as we have perfect education and concept about forex, we can make profits no matter we trade as part time trader or full time trader.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sanjeev has a spectacular aura about sanjeev has a spectacular aura about sanjeev's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    im also thinking in the way of becoming a part time trader...depends what you want in life...i mean you can make a lot of many as a part time treader..or is this way of thinking a mistake?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member gosians will become famous soon enough gosians's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bestlooser View Post
    yes you are doing right boy as I think newbies should start it as part time and thne if they get experience then they can make a decision whther they can afford to be a full tiem trader or not but I was just full time trader for some time then part time when I do not have much time as I can be busy in study at times.
    Yeah its always good for newbies to be a part time trader. At the start you cannot earn your desired profit, you will feel that you need to learn more and then you must spend more time in learning than trading. Acha trader ban'ny sy phly ak acha learner ban'na boht zarori hy.

Banned imbest is on a distinguished road imbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Learning everything and then maintaining discipline is easy to say but very hard to do. Suppose a beginner spent 6 months in learning, he would be feeling impatience to have a go at market and make quick profit which can ruin his learning.

Member Ganesh will become famous soon enough Ganesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bestlooser View Post
    I will have 1k investment in there and I am giving more and more time but still lacking few things like analysis and I also having slow progress so thinkign to change my plan and method too but overall I am still think that i am full time trader. I am getting more and more into forex trading so I m sure.
    you will learn more and more with lots of grasping from different sites and forums and then eventually you will be able to make a successfull strategy and then you will also get good profits but the main thing must be that you should learn everything carefully and always follow the discipline of trading.
    Rock On

Senior Member bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes you are doing right boy as I think newbies should start it as part time and thne if they get experience then they can make a decision whther they can afford to be a full tiem trader or not but I was just full time trader for some time then part time when I do not have much time as I can be busy in study at times.

Banned shahzad0able will become famous soon enough shahzad0able's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do forex as a part time job. Any one who wants to start this business I recommend to do it as part time job. When you gain enough knowledge and experience then go for the full time trading. Never quit your main business if you are to start trading. You must also keep in contact with a few full time trader and get some info of market through him as well. This is because if you are not a full time trader you be needing info on daily analysis.

Banned waheedpcc has a spectacular aura about waheedpcc has a spectacular aura about waheedpcc's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ganguly View Post
    I will be a full-time trader if I have a system or srtategy consistent profit, but if I have not yet dared to decide to become a full-time trader
    ager ap kisi aisi strategy ko dhoond rehe ho jis k way se ap continuously profi ki umeed laga rehe ho to mein apko yehe kkahoon ga k ap bilkul wrong ho kuin k ye aik aisa p business ha jis ka vloume maintian he enhe hor aha to startgy kaise maintain ho gi bahi mere, hard work is the key of success

Senior Member bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will have 1k investment in there and I am giving more and more time but still lacking few things like analysis and I also having slow progress so thinkign to change my plan and method too but overall I am still think that i am full time trader. I am getting more and more into forex trading so I m sure.

Member Ganesh will become famous soon enough Ganesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by greenmedia View Post
    Of course I am a part time trader because I am not too sure to hang my life on this business.
    I do not have a clear system and generate profits.
    your thoughts are real clear and modest, but when you get your strategy and start to get profits out of it then might be that even you will be very much interested in forex and not fulltime but atleast part time you shall be connected with it
    Rock On

+ Reply to Thread
Page 530 of 540 FirstFirst ... 30 430 480 520 528 529 530 531 532 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)