+ Reply to Thread
Page 482 of 540 FirstFirst ... 382 432 472 480 481 482 483 484 492 532 ... LastLast
Results 4,811 to 4,820 of 5393

Thread: Are You a Part time Trader or Full time Trader?

Banned Thakur is on a distinguished road Thakur's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zoomfire View Post
    lol.even i have got heart attack when i got loss.I am a part time trader.
    loss is a loss,but it is more in full time as your investment will be more.So you should avoid losses.
    Yes but if you get loss as a part time trader, the pain is not too much because you can always get funds from another source to refund your account, but as a full time trader, forex trading is your job. If you lose money, it will be painful, because you will need to make back the loss if you wish to get back to breakeven.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by maryosa View Post
    I am part time trader because to be full time trader can give heart attack if loss big part of your money. Also need plenty of spare money if want to be full time trader so that if account fall into trouble, can always add more money to start trading again.
    lol.even i have got heart attack when i got loss.I am a part time trader.
    loss is a loss,but it is more in full time as your investment will be more.So you should avoid losses.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member iwan is on a distinguished road iwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am only part-time trader, because I still have major work in a corporate office. but I am committed to this business in order to replace the position as the main source of income, which can be relied upon for the present and the future.

Banned oscar is on a distinguished road oscar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dalino View Post
    i am a part time trader..i have another jobs but forex give me much money...more than my salary..i am trading only in midnight or when i not busy..so simple..if i am loss,i am not sad..just enjoy the life
    very simple way of trading ..
    maybe you will be successful and may become a full time trader if consistent with that way ...
    maybe you will get more money than if it has been a fulltime forex trader

Junior Member dalino is an unknown quantity at this point dalino's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am a part time trader..i have another jobs but forex give me much money...more than my salary..i am trading only in midnight or when i not busy..so simple..if i am loss,i am not sad..just enjoy the life

Member maryosa is on a distinguished road maryosa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am part time trader because to be full time trader can give heart attack if loss big part of your money. Also need plenty of spare money if want to be full time trader so that if account fall into trouble, can always add more money to start trading again.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to maryosa For This Useful Post:

dalino (2012-02-22)

Senior Member vikas will become famous soon enough vikas will become famous soon enough vikas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    मैं अपनी नहीं लगता सच है अगर आप विदेशी मुद्रा की ओर से कुल कड़ी मेहनत किया है केवल 1 yrs में तो यह संभव है के लिए आप नियमित और लगातार लाभ कमाने के लिए नहीं भाई

Senior Member vikas will become famous soon enough vikas will become famous soon enough vikas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    कर्ण bolna आखिरी अलग chiz हे है दोनों की है. Assane bolna होता है होता है सममूल्य उसको व्यापार कार्ड मुश्किल bhot. व्यापारी व्यापार मुझे पूर्वोत्तर apne की कोशिश पासपोर्ट कार्ड chaiye hardam अनुशासन बनाए रखें. मुझे kyuki descipline बनाए रखने के हो sakta hai पासपोर्ट appko bhohat fayda appke कारोबार कर रहा है

Banned oscar is on a distinguished road oscar's Avatar
    Thanks
    I was a trader parttime because they still have major work ..
    but I imagine to be a full time trader and I can make a living from forex trading results ..
    I must try harder to be able to realize my dream

11. The Following User Says Thank You to oscar For This Useful Post:

dalino (2012-02-22)

Member niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Surely for students, forex can only be part time until they graduate. The beautiful side is that they are able to make money that can give them some money for living expense or pocket expense.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 482 of 540 FirstFirst ... 382 432 472 480 481 482 483 484 492 532 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)