+ Reply to Thread
Page 432 of 540 FirstFirst ... 332 382 422 430 431 432 433 434 442 482 532 ... LastLast
Results 4,311 to 4,320 of 5393

Thread: Are You a Part time Trader or Full time Trader?

Senior Member intel580 is an unknown quantity at this point intel580's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most people already have something doing live schooling, working some jobs and attending to business, but the truth is that we trade part time because of high level of risk that is associated with forex exchange trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member joru is on a distinguished road joru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ha bolna aur karna hey dono alag chiz hai. bolna assan hota hai par usko apply karna bhot difficult hota hai. trader ne apne trading me hardam discipline maintain karne ki koshish karni chaiye. kyuki descipline maintain karne se appko bhohat fayda ho sakta hai appke trading me

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned purohit is on a distinguished road purohit's Avatar
    Thanks
    मेरा पार्ट-टाइम व्यापारी, हालांकि मुझे खर्च करना काफी समय, मॅँने को बुलाने में समर्थ नहीं रहा है जैसा कि पूर्ण समय व्यापारी है, तो मॅँने इस बात का गर्व से नहीं किया जा रहा है, क्योंकि यह किसी व्यापारी से करने में समर्थ नहीं रहा है एक समान लाभ उत्पन्न करना

Member 5starsabuj is on a distinguished road 5starsabuj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a part time trader I have to another business that is MLM but i also agree to start the Forex forum because i think that it can be help me to build my carrer. So as i think i also start with my friends information. I can not take it full time because i think that it can not give me the instant income where i was running it can be give me instant income and it also life time business . So i think that these business give me life time income so i can depend on it.
    No risk no gain.

Member saviour196 is on a distinguished road saviour196's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah you are right most of the traders on forex are part time traders mostly there are students who are doing it as part time time job and others are job holders and there are very few who are doing this a full time job.

Member kaia is an unknown quantity at this point kaia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a full time trader, although I'm not full trading, trading only at certain times only. I prefer this because this business is the business of the most relaxed I ever knew. and joined the business is making me more relaxed in enjoying life.

Senior Member mage is on a distinguished road mage's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm on trading in the Forex part-time because I have other priorities in my life the process and perhaps the Forex helped me to be exploited for the optimization of the ease of trading through the house

Member wolfkamikaz has a spectacular aura about wolfkamikaz has a spectacular aura about wolfkamikaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i ma a part time trader in forex trading market,because i am a student of a university in political science department,i hope i will be able to trade in forex trading market in full time basis.

Member kudro1997 is an unknown quantity at this point kudro1997's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually i am just a student and a forex trader. After all fist time i complete education and then i trading.but its true when i free i all time trade this forex.And when i complete my study i also not do job a am a forex trader in my life stub-list now i part time worker but that time i am full time worker.

Member joru is on a distinguished road joru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't agree with you, there are many forex traders that have monthly targets in number of **** and they do make that target achieved by themselves every month. So, they are making consistent profits from forex trading an keeping it as their main job.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 432 of 540 FirstFirst ... 332 382 422 430 431 432 433 434 442 482 532 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)