+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 540 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 132 532 ... LastLast

Thread: Are You a Part time Trader or Full time Trader?

Member mangkarni has a spectacular aura about mangkarni has a spectacular aura about mangkarni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello dear friends as holders of government work I am not a full time trader. My identity is that I am a part-time trader. I have to look after my office first and then I do forex trading work. but I want to be a full-time trader in the future because forex is a market from which we can make big money in a short time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member darmanap will become famous soon enough darmanap will become famous soon enough darmanap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    although the effect of forex is twenty-four hours but not so long as it benefits trade can be done if we become full-time traders it is very wasteful of time wasting and then we must wait until the time when the currency increases very quickly and also falls quickly according The trend is that we will succeed in profit forex in as fast as fast if not then we will be very long to waste our time that we should use for other jobs, in fact turned out to be a full trader will not make us even more wealthy wasting time then I am a trader part time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to darmanap For This Useful Post:

khizar1 (2019-02-23)

Member radjo will become famous soon enough radjo will become famous soon enough radjo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like your confidence. From your posts, I consider you a professional merchandiser. Yes, forex mercantilism can be considered a full-time job with confidence if we have a tendency to be professional. solely smart professionals to trade, once to trade, that mercantilism is popular for adoption, ways to deal with unfavorable environments and create sufficient profits, etc. well. they are almost completely familiar and very concerned with forex. They understand almost every aspect of forex very well and their financial benefits are also strong. that's why because of smart skills, good education and good skills, professionals like you trade forex as a full-time job.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to radjo For This Useful Post:

khizar1 (2019-02-23)

Member kaval will become famous soon enough kaval will become famous soon enough kaval's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think part-time traders cannot do much better in forex trading because they cannot spend enough time and work on this. For forex, it is very important to spend huge amounts of time observing and analyzing markets, reviewing strategies. I have used forex as a full time job for me. At the beginning of my business, I did not spend enough time and so I could not understand the market conditions properly. But now, I take market updates instantly and keep my money safe.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to kaval For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member barak will become famous soon enough barak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a beginner in the world of forex. I really hope to be a full-time and professional trader. but I still have to learn a lot about trading. I think being a professional trader is a very long journey. there are still many things that I have to go through. while forex trading is a process of teaching / learning towards professional traders. because as a beginner I have not been able to get income from the trading that I did. because I can only make deposits without being able to withdraw.

Banned zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,993 Times in 2,107 Posts
    Sir main to forex forum main sirf part time posting karta hu aor ya sab trader ke apniarI hote ha wo KB Chaya as main trading karay aor jb Chaya as main na karay maray khayalsay as main koi ASA issue ni ha

10. The Following User Says Thank You to zonyakhan For This Useful Post:

mehro (2019-02-28)

Banned mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,338 Times in 802 Posts
    I do forex as part time because I have an job 8 to 5. and I have not enough time to do forex as full time.mostly I work on forex weekend

Member Supi298 is a jewel in the rough Supi298 is a jewel in the rough Supi298 is a jewel in the rough Supi298's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mai abhi job kar rahi hu isiliye maine abhi forex ko part time hi rakha hai lekin bahut jald mai ise full time ka karne ka soch rahi hu lekin uske liye muje aur 1 sal tak rukna padega kyunki hame forex ko achese sikhne ke liye itna time to dena hi padta hai

Member barcul will become famous soon enough barcul will become famous soon enough barcul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    At the moment I am still a part-time trader but I work hard for that and will soon switch to full-time Forex traders. Forex is a great business if we know how to do it but it can burn you and all your drea. Be careful before choosing to become a full time trader, one thing that is very important and that is having enough knowledge so you can trade easily .

Member setia has a spectacular aura about setia has a spectacular aura about setia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a student and I am a part-time trader but after some time I will complete my studies than I will work full time because I am a good opportunity for all I do not want to lose it so I will do it as full time and this member can part time and full time trading there is no revocation for this so it depends on your own choice.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 540 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 132 532 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)