+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 540 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 509 ... LastLast

Thread: Are You a Part time Trader or Full time Trader?

Member gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As we speak to many different traders and investors around the world, the one thing that surprises me a lot is how many traders looking to get into FX perceive FX to be a day traders market. Sure, if you have time during the day to sit in front of the screen and hammer away at several trades, the FX market offers simple access with no day trading restrictions. hanji ye trader par depend karta hai ki wo ess business me ketna time de sakta hai agar trader yahan jada time nahi de sakta to usko yahan part time dena chahiye lekin usko yahan learn ke liye pehle jaroor time dena hoga..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gandiwa For This Useful Post:

AliZafar (2020-07-29), zohaib1 (2020-08-10)

Member kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai main to ek Full time trader hoon bhai, part time trading karna mere ko acha nahi lagta hai, full time trading mein humare ko idher kafi time mil jata hai, trading achi karne ke liye bhai, part time mein achi trading karna mushkil hota hai. Experienced traders have said Because part-time traders have limited time to trade, experts advise to trade only on the pair USD / EUR. This currency pair is the most frequently traded, and a lot of information about the currency in print, broadcast and internet and just so happens that we often play the pair so perhaps we fit although sometimes we also experienced defeat.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kades For This Useful Post:

AliZafar (2020-07-29), zohaib1 (2020-08-10)

Member hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a part time trader and that is what I have been studying on the demo account, I think that is the best way of making money in forex trading. I trade the longer time frames and hopefully if I should be able to do that consistently then I will be more profitable on the long term. i have trading in forex for many years now and i am a full time trader now and warning a good handsome amount of profit on a monthly basis and i think anyone can make this profit if they spent time in learning the market for 2 to 3 years and choose it as a full time career.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to hitachi For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2020-08-10)

Member kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well mai ak job holder hoon toh mai full time trader nahi ban sakti so mai isay kaffi arsaay se part time trader e deal kar raahi hoon, har ak ki demand per depend karta hai demand mean zzaroorat hai.. agr apko jb etc nahi karni hai toh app isay full time job bhi consider kar saktey ho or easily kar saktey o bilkul sahe kaha hai ap nay yaha par hum agar full time trading karty hain tou he is mai kuch hasil kar sakty hain warna is mai kafi log aysay bhi hain jou k half time mai he bhut kuch earn karna chahty hain magar aysa possible nahe hota ha ap yaha best trader nahe ban sakty hain..

Member meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my dear for me its true that many people on this forum wants to trade forex full time because they know they will be able to make more money if they become a full time forex trader.i also want to be a full time forex trader to support my family and provide their future. the responsible to trade full time is greater than part time because we will only be making or losing money solely from trading forex.

Member benazier will become famous soon enough benazier will become famous soon enough benazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main part time free time main forex karta hoon main ik job karta hoon evening time jub free hota hoon to post and trade ko karta hoon ... full time forex ko join karny k lie bhot invstmen chai hoti hai tub achi earning hoge jo is time mery pass nai hai ...... ager life main big invstment howe to main fx ko full time join karo ga ............. Well personally with me I believe part trading is the best system for this business . Forex is not so secure business and not a permanent earning source but profitable . If i fall in loss in a month then i can't manage money . I believe everybody need a permanent job for secure the life ,But good and skill trader always earn by this business .

Member mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have other work beside from the forex trading i think most of the traders in the forex market are the part time traders they try to do the job first after the job they trade in the forex market for part time profit, i can't give full time to trading but once i will start taking profit that trader can join forex according to the convenience if anyone can give full time then he should join forex I like to trade in the forex market for the part time as with the help of the part time trading we can easily gain good income but we also have our regular job with the help of which we can make good regular income as well.

Member hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe Forex is the best online business in the world and Forex is the better then other business and Forex is a profitable business in the world. For this reason i am join on this world, i prefer to trade forex as a part time job.now only i am planning to open a real account .some people told me that trading with forex is better to do as apart time trade for a newbie My dear brother main ek part time trader hun because main trading kr k apny collage ki fees wagra deta hun or main ek student hun es lye main ek part time trader hn and mujhy trading kar k kafi faida hota hai because trading say mri kafi zroriyat puri ho jati hain so trading is best for me and i think for every one.

Banned RKumar will become famous soon enough RKumar will become famous soon enough RKumar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Part-time trader. I think most of the traders on this forum trade part-time. They all have a day job and they trade early morning or late in the evening. You need to have a steady source of income to trade and most of us aspire to take this up full time and retire in convenience.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,580 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by polio View Post
    bai saab ji forex mai app part time ja full time trder tabi ban sakte hai jab app es kam mai hard work karte hai fer app es kam mai achi earning kar sakte hai bai saab ji forex ek best bussiness hai app es kam mai acha paisa kama sakte hai es kam mai app experience se he achi earning karke es kam mai apne sabi dreams ko compete kar sakte hai bai saab ji forex ek best bussiness hai bai saab ji
    हां मेरे लिए वास्तव में मैं एक पार्ट टाइम व्यापारी हूं, लेकिन जब मैं पर्याप्त मात्रा में पैसा कमाऊंगा, तो मैं कुछ अन्य व्यवसाय शुरू करूंगा और एक अंशकालिक के रूप में विदेशी मुद्रा में बदल सकता हूं, मैं चाहता हूं कि आय के कई स्रोत हों, इसलिए मैं किसी में नहीं जा सकता आर्थिक रूप से समस्या। मेरे प्रिय मुझे लगता है कि मैं अंशकालिक व्यापारी हूं, लेकिन मेरे बी टेक पूरा होने के बाद मैं पूरा समय विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार करता हूं और विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार बाजार के साथ एक अच्छा व्यवसाय करता हूं, अब मैं इसे रोजाना केवल 3-4 घंटे करता हूं इसलिए अब मैं दैनिक छोटा हो जाता हूं, लेकिन मैं अनुभव मिला।

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 540 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 509 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)