+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 627 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 503 ... LastLast

Thread: Example of effect of news in trading.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,221 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex mn acha trader wohi hota hai k jo news pey nazar rakhta hai kiun k jab newa ati hai to market mn bht fast move dekhny ko milti hai is ki misal nfp news hai k is mn har cheez mn bht fast move dekhny ko milti hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Abubakar 148 has a reputation beyond repute Abubakar 148 has a reputation beyond repute Abubakar 148 has a reputation beyond repute Abubakar 148 has a reputation beyond repute Abubakar 148 has a reputation beyond repute Abubakar 148 has a reputation beyond repute Abubakar 148 has a reputation beyond repute Abubakar 148 has a reputation beyond repute Abubakar 148 has a reputation beyond repute Abubakar 148 has a reputation beyond repute Abubakar 148 has a reputation beyond repute Abubakar 148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,196 Times in 2,239 Posts
    Example of effect of news in trading.
    We know news are a very important factor to be considered while we trade. A sudden unexpected news can certainly pull the market upside down. Moreover news which comes out regularly also affects the markets considerably. What i want to ask my fellow members is to give some good examples of news affecting the market

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 1
    The current news will be released as trade for me with news released will have an impact that confused me because it is better just to see the market response in highly fluctuation of price movement and sometimes some currencies may moves 250 pips in very less time.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Backbonn24 For This Useful Post:

Abubakar 148 (2020-09-09)

Banned ShaziaFx has a reputation beyond repute ShaziaFx has a reputation beyond repute ShaziaFx has a reputation beyond repute ShaziaFx has a reputation beyond repute ShaziaFx has a reputation beyond repute ShaziaFx has a reputation beyond repute ShaziaFx has a reputation beyond repute ShaziaFx has a reputation beyond repute ShaziaFx has a reputation beyond repute ShaziaFx has a reputation beyond repute ShaziaFx has a reputation beyond repute ShaziaFx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,888 Times in 3,835 Posts
    Time frame that is considered even as making manual and resistance tiers – use Daily and Weekly time frame,
    recollect the each day financial statistics earlier than taking the exchange.
    The fee is damage Obstruction and Pattern Line and it's miles Flying Up facet with having the Long signal from the explanatory SAR.
    The market pattern must stay on this feature and I predicted help competition levels.
    Money manipulate in forex buying and promoting can be very powerful for getting profits with stop loss and take income method with cutting-edge looking for and selling function.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ShaziaFx For This Useful Post:

Abubakar 148 (2020-09-09)

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,928 Times in 5,537 Posts
    i have been trading in this market since last 3 years
    I have seen various time how news can take market away from you with in few minutes
    I still remember once i lost 120$ in 1 deal just because of NFP reprt

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sakigbest For This Useful Post:

Abubakar 148 (2020-09-09), ShaziaFx (2020-09-05)

Senior Member masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,660 Times in 2,113 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We know news are a very important factor to be considered while we trade. A sudden unexpected news can certainly pull the market upside down. Moreover news which comes out regularly also affects the markets considerably. What i want to ask my fellow members is to give some good examples of news affecting the market?

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to masoomumer For This Useful Post:

Senior Member masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,660 Times in 2,113 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    markets move as per the announcement of major news from different countries. interest rates announced by the central banks of the big countries are great movers of the market

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to masoomumer For This Useful Post:

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    We know news are a very important factor to be considered while we trade. A sudden unexpected news can certainly pull the market upside down. Moreover news which comes out regularly also affects the markets considerably. What i want to ask my fellow members is to give some good examples of news affecting the market?

Thanks
    i have been trading in this market since last 3 years
    I have seen various time how news can take market away from you with in few minutes
    I still remember once i lost 120$ in 1 deal just because of NFP reprt

Thanks
    ye sach he ki news trading se accha kamai hota he par ye aur bhi bara sach he ki news se kai log apna balance 0 karli he. maine apna 60$ news se khoya he. tab main news trading ke bare me utna nehi janta tha. market thik ja raha tha. par achanak market ek aisa mor li ki balance 0 pe akar pohcha.
    I LOVE INDIAN FOR

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 627 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 503 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)