+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 627 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 513 ... LastLast

Thread: Example of effect of news in trading.

Member lebong will become famous soon enough lebong will become famous soon enough lebong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, news will greatly affect the market value. for instance, if a news feel that the economic condition of usa is turning into worse day by day. this news can build a nice impact immediately. again political news of the country will affect the market value. the news of environmental calamity additionally possesses a nice affects market condition. therefore news terribly important'>is essential in forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member masyuni will become famous soon enough masyuni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is the word is already a real measurable reckon in the Forex and rattling influential on the Forex, but as you couple there is analysis of the Forex information that thatch you how to deal with the activity at the abstraction of the interest and there is two kind of news which effect actually ..one is global issue or business deal another is political news ..those are very dangerous for a trader ..it can effect anytime and destroy the market for few min even hour ...news trading actually gives lots of profit if we can realize and expert on it

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    having been following the news just a little while ago however when i got such a lot losses 4 time because we are part of a row and that i lost all of money i had therefore when that day i didnt followed the new and that i trade manually and that i am such a lot in profit as a result of currently i'm doing in gold and that i am earning large amount of money everyday therefore simply.

Member kesayangan will become famous soon enough kesayangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, of course robust news plays a vital role in forex mercantilism.By the sudden news the market could also be altogether modified from the previous condition.So we have a tendency to ne'er ought to open a trade solely be technical analysis rather we should always use each technical and news analysis to urge a robust signal as each high impact news has nice influence on market movement. If you do the trading with a good plan then you can have better trading profits for sure.

Member sangkur will become famous soon enough sangkur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it has a strong effect in trading We can strive to be a discipline that will help us to find good opportunities and we're friends right in the trade.I mean that good strategy, good knowledge, and good experience can success any trade.in accordance with the planning and analysis we have made. when we do the trade. and news, if it has a great impact, it could make a market in a state of panic. That mengakbatkan many traders panic, and may be wrong in taking a position. News effects can occur very long and would have come short. For example, you see the chart for GBP / USD at this time, then you will meilhat gap is pretty much where the GBP down, but the effect is only temporary. That is news because traders panic effect.

Member fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is a great impact of news on the forex trading. Even a small news can change the whole scenario of the market because after brakage of news rumors start shortly. Forex also have the same nature as stock exchange. Political and economical scenario of both country and world has effect on forex. Experienced traders always consider the importance of news in forex. It is good to have critical analysis of the news to handle the situation.

Member fanue will become famous soon enough fanue will become famous soon enough fanue's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex market is world wide business and any economic or fundamental news effect on the marlet for very short time and soon market become stable. There are few commondities who's news effect a lot on the forex market all over the world like oil and gold. and According to my own opinion,when i worked forex trading,for that time my eyes is started a very bad pain,it's a most effected my body and my eyes.but i am under stand all business has some effect. and that i believed.

Member taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    News trading involves the opening of trades in the direction of the outcome of the news. Every serious trader should have the knowledge of fundamentals of forex and their impact on the market. If these data favors US economy, then there will be huge jump in USD within few minutes and vice verse. But since the data is published monthly so expect it will have some effect this month also making USD stronger.

Member lux has a spectacular aura about lux has a spectacular aura about lux's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    news is a really essential a part of trading as a result of effective news facilitate full located within positions. i think therefore the best aspect of trading web site is forex factory new web site this is often terribly hopeful and beneficial web site almost every forex trader. Actually when high impact news publised then market moves very high and at this point i think technical analysis will not work but when there is no interestingness then technical analysis help us . so we need to see both but we need to follow news time more carefully.

Member ver has a spectacular aura about ver has a spectacular aura about ver has a spectacular aura about ver's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am also agree no doubt news is play as a sapinal card role that in the forex because you buy or sell the differnt currencies or invest in different sectors on the baise of the present market conditions .when a news is come market is a highly volatile and move in a seconds there is no time of much more .so at the first day in forex you must understand the importance of the news in the forex market. bro news are so minimally necessary during this market. however typically news result on during this market before 20-30 minutes of publishing. therefore now we have to grasp news result. i even have created most pips with unemployment claims, nfp, bank rate amendment....... therefore effective result instantly when publishing news.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 627 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 513 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)