+ Reply to Thread
Page 344 of 350 FirstFirst ... 244 294 334 342 343 344 345 346 ... LastLast
Results 3,431 to 3,440 of 3499

Thread: [Ask] How much a reasonable capital for forex?

Member realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ishvara View Post
    By saying everyday needs, i guess you mean what amount of money that we can trade with in order to take forex trading as the only source of income. In my opinion, i think that 10,000 dollars is enough for that. This amount will give us enough margin to open as much trade as possible.
    I think 10,000 $ is a very big amount to start with for any trader and specially for a newbie.There is a every possible reason that the newbie gets his entire account blown off.So less it is the better for him.We want to have winning trades and not many open positions which are loosing as well.So I think investment of 300 $ - 500 $ is a very good amount to start with.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by angakhoo View Post
    I guess it depends on the capital with our abilities.
    my principles, if with little capital we can not manage what about the big capital?
    yeah..if we are able to do good in forex and have believe on our self then we could ttake more capital ..but if we believe we are in stage of learning then we should start with little amount that are not risky ..
    "We dont get paid for activity, just for being right. As to how long we will wait, well wait indefinitely."- The Legend Warren Buffett."

Banned angakhoo is an unknown quantity at this point angakhoo's Avatar
    Thanks
    I guess it depends on the capital with our abilities.
    my principles, if with little capital we can not manage what about the big capital?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Whatever can be started. But I think for a reasonable capital around under $ 500.
    It's not too much nor too little.

Banned chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu's Avatar
    Thanks
    i would recomend for a newbie to strat with 30-50$ because trading in demo account and trading in live account bahot fark hai.....once you get comfortable experience den you can stat with 200-500$

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    By saying everyday needs, i guess you mean what amount of money that we can trade with in order to take forex trading as the only source of income. In my opinion, i think that 10,000 dollars is enough for that. This amount will give us enough margin to open as much trade as possible.

Member Jazpa has a spectacular aura about Jazpa has a spectacular aura about Jazpa has a spectacular aura about Jazpa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think $200-300 will be enough to make better trade in forex. We can start our trade with even small amount than that but I think that will not be ideal capital. We will only be able to make few profits with small investments. If we do need to target huge profits then we need to invest suitable capital too.

Member Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,483 Times in 558 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by akshayfuriya View Post
    I do not thing that 10-20$ will be enough for new tradres
    I think they sould start with minimum 100$ so that they can afford to trae inm 2-3 pairs at same time
    i dis agree with u newbie ko 10-20$ hi apna acc chalu karna chaye kyuki kitna bhi tum unhai balance woh utna high leverage se khelte hai toh sikna toh utna hi hoga jitna ki woh 10$ sikhege
    LIKE MY POST.THEN DO NOT FORGET TO GIVE THANKS!!!

Member akshayfuriya has a spectacular aura about akshayfuriya has a spectacular aura about akshayfuriya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not thing that 10-20$ will be enough for new tradres
    I think they sould start with minimum 100$ so that they can afford to trae inm 2-3 pairs at same time

Banned netra will become famous soon enough netra will become famous soon enough netra's Avatar
    Thanks
    For bigger margin the things are little easy so that we can execute proper money management and make good profit without taking general risk after that the market risk comes.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 344 of 350 FirstFirst ... 244 294 334 342 343 344 345 346 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)