+ Reply to Thread
Page 343 of 350 FirstFirst ... 243 293 333 341 342 343 344 345 ... LastLast
Results 3,421 to 3,430 of 3499

Thread: [Ask] How much a reasonable capital for forex?

Banned waheedpcc has a spectacular aura about waheedpcc has a spectacular aura about waheedpcc's Avatar
    Thanks
    well ye batana kafi hard ha aik achi equity kia ho sekti ha trading lekan mein ye jaroor kahna chahun ga ager ap mein abiility ha trade kerni or apko pata ha profit kaise banai jati ha to fir ap kisi b moneu ko ksii mein b turn ker skete hain

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by aniket View Post
    i think that a new trader should atleast have a capital of 100$ to invest in forex if he wants to make a good start and also proper trade with money management, small capitals can be good but then if you loose then you may land up with a mc pretty soon, so i think that 100$ is a pretty good invest and if anyone wants to make a very slow start then he an use less than 100$ and start with a cent a/c.
    100$ enough hiota hai new trader ke liye
    isme aap .01 ke lot me trading kar sakte ho with stop loss and take profit
    lekin aapo sl aur tp zarur use karne chahiey chahe aapka equity zada ho ya kam
    isko ignore nahi kiya ja sakta

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned netra will become famous soon enough netra will become famous soon enough netra's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think it depend on each traders. if we want to invest less than $500 , maybe we trade in the cent account.
    also $500 of capital is good capital to trade in the standard

Banned netra will become famous soon enough netra will become famous soon enough netra's Avatar
    Thanks
    maybe if we have lots of experience, we can trade with large deposit. capital of experience give us be more confident in our trade.
    but in experience you should to make evaluate and analyze in your trade

Member aniket will become famous soon enough aniket will become famous soon enough aniket's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that a new trader should atleast have a capital of 100$ to invest in forex if he wants to make a good start and also proper trade with money management, small capitals can be good but then if you loose then you may land up with a mc pretty soon, so i think that 100$ is a pretty good invest and if anyone wants to make a very slow start then he an use less than 100$ and start with a cent a/c.

Member aniket will become famous soon enough aniket will become famous soon enough aniket's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well i started with 100$ and it was good though but then loss bumped into me and lost most of it.....but still i think 100$ is an ok deal to start with and also not to mention small lot sizes

Senior Member vikas will become famous soon enough vikas will become famous soon enough vikas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not thing that 10-20$ will be enough for new tradres
    I think they sould start with minimum 100$ so that they can afford to trae inm 2-3 pairs at same time

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sunil View Post
    for new traders they who are ready to entre the forex world properly may want to open an account for about $500. That is a reasonable amount to invest and hope you dont lose it.
    500$ bahut zada hai naye tarders ke liye
    naye traders 100$ se bhi acount shuru kar saket ahi jisme .01 ka lot me trade kar sakte hai
    100$ me itna lot bahut safe rehta hai agar aap sl ka use karte hai to

Member ketan will become famous soon enough ketan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Although a trader can start with any amount and still make money from this trade but since different traders have different trading strategies , they start with different amounts.According to me I think any investment between $ 300 - $ 500 is a very good amount to start with.

Senior Member sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for new traders they who are ready to entre the forex world properly may want to open an account for about $500. That is a reasonable amount to invest and hope you dont lose it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 343 of 350 FirstFirst ... 243 293 333 341 342 343 344 345 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)