+ Reply to Thread
Page 339 of 350 FirstFirst ... 239 289 329 337 338 339 340 341 349 ... LastLast
Results 3,381 to 3,390 of 3499

Thread: [Ask] How much a reasonable capital for forex?

Banned cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 100c View Post
    Yes I wish and I want to make 1000$ in my account but as a starter you can start with 50$ . If you trade discipline and with the help of good money management then you can achieve your 1000$ target with in some months.
    I use the cents account so I can get a high equity, I just have to spend $ 10 then there are 1000 in my account equity, this is great for learning if it has not been going directly to a real account,

I think if you have any questions how much funding was reasonable, then you ask yourself, how much money you will get per day? for me the target of 5% from the available balance is a rational target, so stay you count, if you want money $ 5 per day then you should prepare to spend $ 100

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shah.zoor View Post
    ji laykin hum dono soortoon may baat ker saktay hain, agr aap newbie ki stage say kch agay jaa chukay hain to phir ap ko kam say kam 100$ invest kerna cheay, agr deposit kam ho to phir bhi trading may loss ka saamna ho sakta hay.
    100 $ is a good amount for a newbie to start with for the first time and then later on he can make some small profits and compound and increase his investments if he makes regular profits.I think 300 $ - 500 $ later is a very good amount then.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by aryan View Post
    I think the minimum capital a trader must have is 1k and he should not try to double his money overnight instead he should trade with discipline and generate steady profits and in beginning only 10% per month is enough and as his capital increases he can increase the profits.
    Yes I wish and I want to make 1000$ in my account but as a starter you can start with 50$ . If you trade discipline and with the help of good money management then you can achieve your 1000$ target with in some months.

Banned aryan will become famous soon enough aryan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think the minimum capital a trader must have is 1k and he should not try to double his money overnight instead he should trade with discipline and generate steady profits and in beginning only 10% per month is enough and as his capital increases he can increase the profits.

Junior Member rohi is on a distinguished road rohi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mery khayal se minimum $500 to ho forex trading se reasonable profit kama kr apne daily expense pure karne ke liye
    aur agr jaiada investment ho to phr kuch saving b ho jaye gi.

Banned shah.zoor is on a distinguished road shah.zoor's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by narendra View Post
    i dis agree with u newbie ko 10-20$ hi apna acc chalu karna chaye kyuki kitna bhi tum unhai balance woh utna high leverage se khelte hai toh sikna toh utna hi hoga jitna ki woh 10$ sikhege
    ji laykin hum dono soortoon may baat ker saktay hain, agr aap newbie ki stage say kch agay jaa chukay hain to phir ap ko kam say kam 100$ invest kerna cheay, agr deposit kam ho to phir bhi trading may loss ka saamna ho sakta hay.

Banned bhanu is on a distinguished road bhanu's Avatar
    Thanks
    with $ 10 you can start trading ...
    but for new traders, better not think to be able to live from the trading ...
    first, think about how to get profit continuously...

Banned narendra will become famous soon enough narendra's Avatar
    Thanks
    i dis agree with u newbie ko 10-20$ hi apna acc chalu karna chaye kyuki kitna bhi tum unhai balance woh utna high leverage se khelte hai toh sikna toh utna hi hoga jitna ki woh 10$ sikhege

Member SG Trader is on a distinguished road SG Trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my opinion a reasonable capital size is $1000 or more. i think with this capital we can earn money with slow but a large profit. you can make target on your profit. such as 30% per month and you apply your money management system and compounding system. if you done it with the good analysis for one year or more than it, you can see your money have a big growth

Member chintan will become famous soon enough chintan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    2000$ is the very big amount, i think if people have 500$ then its also good, we can earn good amount with 500$ balance, i am trading with 500$ balance only.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 339 of 350 FirstFirst ... 239 289 329 337 338 339 340 341 349 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)