+ Reply to Thread
Page 338 of 350 FirstFirst ... 238 288 328 336 337 338 339 340 348 ... LastLast
Results 3,371 to 3,380 of 3499

Thread: [Ask] How much a reasonable capital for forex?

Senior Member jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually ye depend karta hy trader pe. Agr tu ap ka target hy k zyada profit kmaya jaye tu apki investment b zyada honi chahye aur agr target hy k bs thora boht profit ho jaye tu investment agr km b ho tb b kam chal jaye ga. Aur ye ap k experience aur skills py b depend krta hy ak new trader zyada capital invest krny ka risk nhi ly skta aur na he lyna chahye.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkies View Post
    i also agree with this . 1000 is reasonable according to me, but for my self , 1k is too much at the moment, so the strategy could be find some money first until you find 1k or at least near that number
    1000 $ is a very good amount to begin trading with and specially if it is a newbie.You can trade well with the high leverage but at the same time be careful and not risk more than 5 % - 10 % of your total investments at any given time.Use stop loss to all your trades dude.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mirror View Post
    For me $2000 with leverage 1:1000 is enough ...I can play all the game with this big amount in a cent account ....well trading plan and good money management with balance $2k is a fine, also I will be always play with this amount by divide it!
    what do you mean, you have $ 2000 in your balance and set leverage with 1 : 1000 and then you used cent account?how did you set the volume?and what strategies did you use?
    i am sorry, i asked you too much but i really interested with your posts here
    thank you very much
    do the best we can

Member SG Trader is on a distinguished road SG Trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shibilyt View Post
    i would really advice a good sum in the account because aiming high on low balance could almost kill your account .
    it's better that you trade in a cent account until you have a good amount in your account .
    great man, but many traders not satisfied with cent account, many of their prefer a standard account..
    many thinking that cent account just to learn and train our psychology or maybe if we want to start trading in gold commodites because we must have a large resilience.

Member shibilyt will become famous soon enough shibilyt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i would really advice a good sum in the account because aiming high on low balance could almost kill your account .
    it's better that you trade in a cent account until you have a good amount in your account .

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yep even though, i tried one time, and got profit more than 100 persen in a month,but 10 to 20 percent profit in a month should be just fine, as long as we can keep it regularly or consistent.
    just keep doing your best but not to be greedy
    yes, 10 percent until 20% is reasonable too. dont make a large profit target because is very dangerous, sometime we were to trades with greedy and its really not good for traders.
    maybe you can do relax to trades if you have a large capital and only set 10 percent until 20 percent in a month.

Senior Member mirror is on a distinguished road mirror's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me $2000 with leverage 1:1000 is enough ...I can play all the game with this big amount in a cent account ....well trading plan and good money management with balance $2k is a fine, also I will be always play with this amount by divide it!

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i also agree with this . 1000 is reasonable according to me, but for my self , 1k is too much at the moment, so the strategy could be find some money first until you find 1k or at least near that number
    Yes $1000 investment looks slightly more for us, but it gives more room to be in market for longer time and make profit without getting much loss if we trade with small lot orders. But still we can aim for this capital and go on building the account till we reach that amount without withdrawing the money earned.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah, $1000 is good start to trading, when we just hope to get profit 10% per month is has been normally and i think we can give safety for our account.
    but in my opinion many trader not satisfied of this target, many from thier hoping more than 50% per month, i think is too risky. we can be able to get a large profit but it only for some day, in the next day maybe we will get loss to much.

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by aryan View Post
    I think the minimum capital a trader must have is 1k and he should not try to double his money overnight instead he should trade with discipline and generate steady profits and in beginning only 10% per month is enough and as his capital increases he can increase the profits.
    This is reasonably correct investment i too think. With $1000 in account if we concentrate to make 10% monthly also is a good way of building a stable account balance. We should not be greedy of doubling our account within a few days.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

+ Reply to Thread
Page 338 of 350 FirstFirst ... 238 288 328 336 337 338 339 340 348 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)