+ Reply to Thread
Page 337 of 350 FirstFirst ... 237 287 327 335 336 337 338 339 347 ... LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,370 of 3499

Thread: [Ask] How much a reasonable capital for forex?

Member akshayfuriya has a spectacular aura about akshayfuriya has a spectacular aura about akshayfuriya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not thing that 10-20$ will be enough for new tradres
    I think they sould start with minimum 100$ so that they can afford to trae inm 2-3 pairs at same time

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member goodthought4 is on a distinguished road goodthought4's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for new starters i think 75$-100$ is best capital but if your financial condition is good then you can start with 500$+ capital in which u may get jackpot in 1 day...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member hima is just really nice hima is just really nice hima is just really nice hima is just really nice hima's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in forex trading you just need to invest only $ 10 for trading
    but in case you want to gain more reasonable profit which meets your requirement then you shuld invest more then $ 50 in forex
    LIKE MY POST.THEN DO NOT FORGET TO GIVE THANKS!!!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hima For This Useful Post:

anna_quen (2011-12-09), hamid (2012-01-09)

Member SG Trader is on a distinguished road SG Trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by assi View Post
    100 dollar is not enough with standard account if you want to do a well trade then i think you should deposit it in cent account as it will looking like that you have plenty of money in your account you will try to grow it easily.
    good advice sir, and i get the conclusion that $100 in cent account is better for newbie trader. the value is be 100000 cent.
    is safety and you can trade with easily. maybe with 10000 cent you can start with 10 lot cent account. one again avoid the greed and emotion when you are trade.

Senior Member amit will become famous soon enough amit will become famous soon enough amit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    very good explanation, for me the funds which reasonable for traders is $ 500 with a target profit 5% from capital, that is $ 25, for me $ 25 dollars each day is enough

Member krishan is on a distinguished road krishan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    या विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार में एक शुरुआत है और जो यह गंभीर बनाने के लिए और कुछ लाभदायक पैसे कमाने चाहते, व्यक्ति को 100 डॉलर निवेश और कुछ जोखिम और व्यापार लेने चाहिए.
    लेकिन अगर एक नौसिखिया के लिए निवेश करना चाहता है कम मतलब है 10 डॉलर वास्तव में एक अच्छा one.And है अगर नौसिखिया वह $ 10 से $ 1000 कुछ महीनों में बारी कर सकते हैं कुशल है,

Member realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkies View Post
    i did 50 dollar and 300 dollar, they all finished, but perhaps , its because i was very newbie at that time, now i am using 1k and 300 , and still survive until now, and hopefully will grow bigger
    300 $ was a good amount as a newbie. Well you have now invested 1000 $ more and now your equity should be 1300 $.This is a very good amount and you should now trade wisely and make this money grow slowly but steadily.Trade cautiously and use money management.

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading with any amount of capital will be good if we have enough skills to manage the funds in the account. A good money management technique coupled with a good analysis will always help us to make profit in this market. so one need to give much importance to the money we need to invest in the beginning. All we need to do is learn ,learn and learn.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Member shibilyt will become famous soon enough shibilyt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by realfun07 View Post
    1000 $ is a very good amount to begin trading with and specially if it is a newbie.You can trade well with the high leverage but at the same time be careful and not risk more than 5 % - 10 % of your total investments at any given time.Use stop loss to all your trades dude.
    For a newbie investing 1000 is just like foolish act . before you even put a $100 you should so good training on a demo and in a cent account with a low amount and you shall only go to high amounts once you are on with good trading . however once we learn the beats of forex we need good capital to sum up on.

Member SG Trader is on a distinguished road SG Trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by realfun07 View Post
    1000 $ is a very good amount to begin trading with and specially if it is a newbie.You can trade well with the high leverage but at the same time be careful and not risk more than 5 % - 10 % of your total investments at any given time.Use stop loss to all your trades dude.
    i dont advice newbie to invest $1000 in their account, because a newbie trader dont have too knowledge and lack of experience. so i think will be better if they invest $100 in they real account. if they can manage the money and get profit consistently, they can deposit again with large money.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 337 of 350 FirstFirst ... 237 287 327 335 336 337 338 339 347 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)