+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 350 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 ... LastLast

Thread: [Ask] How much a reasonable capital for forex?

Member bloozom has a spectacular aura about bloozom has a spectacular aura about bloozom's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The trader wants to be safe enough, then funding his account with $ 300 will be better, and will protect him from margin calls that can be avoided. Different brokers are different about this. Likewise different brokers have different standards regarding minimum amounts, except for their clients to deposit their trading account details. But for me, I think the best a trader can invest in his trading account is at least starting with $ 25 or $ 30.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kumbara will become famous soon enough kumbara will become famous soon enough kumbara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Smaller amounts are okay for beginners to feel the market and explore their trading skills. but if someone is really serious about making money then $ 100 - $ 500 is a must. but people must base this capital requirement based on the lot size they want to trade. even if the market falls against you by 100-200 points, your account should not be cracked or entered into a margin call. Money management is very important here, which is ignored by most traders. I would recommend for beginners to start with $ 30-50 because trading on a demo account and trading on a live Bahot fai hai account ..... after you get a comfortable experience and you can stat with $ 200-500

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member halim khan has a spectacular aura about halim khan has a spectacular aura about halim khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my forex business is typical koi nahi hoti limits hi hum chahe up to 1 dollar say b kam ko start kar saktay hain or say zyada say b lekin so hume acha get because hi aur behtreen profit because hi for us k lye kafi barhi or heavy investment because hoig for example k to pay 500 hundred say 1000 dollars not to be limp so that the hum 100 say b starts to go back to yeh b kafi ho sakti hi. and Forex to my market traders ko utna hi capital investment karni chahiye jitna traders buy skate hi ko ko traders to my market presses me rahkar Kaam nahi karni chahiye yaha par traders ko like samjhkar Kaam karni chahiye.

Member munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me, $ 10 is not bad as a cent account and as a start because if you lose then it won't go in large amounts but I think we need to have a cent account for that. but we also need to trade with low lot sizes because if we use high lots it will disappear in a very short time. And because I'm a student, I don't need to make big profits. Very quite and satisfying by getting $ 10 per day. So to get this, I need capital of at least $ 500. If you make Forex as your main income, then you will need $ 1000. Beginners may think that $ 100 is enough to trade. But, $ 1,000 makes sense to trade and secure funds with money management. Small capital can make greed to get more profit.

Member freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Your Honor, only imaginative so that the daily AP $ 10 get a chahte hian to pass 300 $ se 500 $ ki invest sharpening chahie lekin ap typical captial rakh ap 5 to 6 open trades karen jis se in order to lose b hoto apka second loss trade fortunately I b ho ho ak apne knowledge aur money k management zaroor rakhien ta kh apko koi prashani na ho. and so I think that we should invest at least $ 100 in our trading account, it makes sense for new beginners and we also have to use always small lot sizes in trading because if we lose large lot sizes then maybe we take good profits but most traders lose their capital during trading so we must be careful in trading

Member tabib has a spectacular aura about tabib has a spectacular aura about tabib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if we are only a beginner trader, you have to use small capital, and try to make low profits, if we want to get big profits, then we have to use big capital, to trade with low risk, because forex trading is a difficult and risky business high and as i see i personally believe when you want to start trading this situation is good then you invest a little profit and increase your capital and if the situation is not so good then in my opinion you start trading with a minimum of 100 $ and get a good profit.

Member mangkarni has a spectacular aura about mangkarni has a spectacular aura about mangkarni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To get a beginner, the correct money needed for silk investment really shouldn't be lower than $ 50. That's because, stingy still has a commitment to master depending on forex. And many new dealers usually risk losing their initial down payment. But after the right knowledge you can see lots of investments and also thousands.

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,053 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Aik chota money leke start karna bahut muskil he. agar koi 100 above leke suru karta he to use fyda hi fyda. chota volume me trade kare aur chota tp ya sl le,. bas par uska money management bhi aisa thik hoga. aur age jake wo koi bhi amount leke kar sakta hai.

Member rengit will become famous soon enough rengit will become famous soon enough rengit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    $ 300 is a good amount as a beginner. Well now you have invested more than $ 1,000 and now your equity has to be $ 1,300. This is a very good amount and you now have to trade wisely and make this money grow slowly but surely. Trade carefully and use money management. And for me $ 10 is not bad as a cent account and as a start because if you lose then it won't go in large amounts but I think we should need a cent account for that. but we also need to trade with low lot sizes because if we use high lots it will disappear in a very short time.

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,053 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes boss aap ki baat theek h aur mien aap sy itfaq karta hun k forex aik bhoot hi acha kaam h aur ham ko as mien zaror kaam karna hota h agar ham as mien acha kaam karte hien tu ham as mien kamaee ker sakte hien as lyee ham ko as mien forex ko acha samjh kar as mien acha kaam karna hota aur ham ko as mien khud k lyee kuch na kuch kamaee karna hota h aur ham ko kam as kam 100 USD hony zarori hain.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 350 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)