+ Reply to Thread
Page 640 of 652 FirstFirst ... 140 540 590 630 638 639 640 641 642 650 ... LastLast
Results 6,391 to 6,400 of 6516

Thread: How do you calculate stop loss and take profit targets?

Banned shah.zoor is on a distinguished road shah.zoor's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SG Trader View Post
    in my trade, i never put SL in my position. i think its very dangerous altough my mentor suggest me to put SL until 50 pips.
    i use scalping technique which i set my profit just a few pips but i dont use SL in my trade
    Well you did told us that you don't put SL in your strategy but you didn't tell is how far you are successful with this kind of approach. Even if you don't listen to your mentor.
    Did you ever get any margin call with this kind of trading with no SL?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned aryan will become famous soon enough aryan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well using stop loss at bad prices also bring serious losses.Some people place sl at large distances so when the price moves against them they lost a lot of their equity. Its is a bad thing.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,630 Times in 332 Posts
    in my trade, i never put SL in my position. i think its very dangerous altough my mentor suggest me to put SL until 50 pips.
    i use scalping technique which i set my profit just a few pips but i dont use SL in my trade
    friend some days i starting my scalping traading and i have bad exprience. i one many trade without puting sl and tp is just only 7-10pips. end of the week when i see result i find that i am in loss.
    sl is required in all type trading...

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think for scalpers using sl is even more important. since they go for little profits, they will loose all in one bad positions if sl is not used. so sl is a necessity to consolidate the account and to make profit.
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

Member SG Trader is on a distinguished road SG Trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Member chintan will become famous soon enough chintan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    wo log hamesha problem me aa jaate hai kyunki take profit and stop loss ko resistance and support level dekar lagaya jaaye to jaldi hi apna take profit touch ho sakte hai

Senior Member bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well i just do not have to see resistance and support levels I just sets short term target of 50 to 100 pips where as some times very low target and some time for long term 200 to 250 pips can be set or even some people can set in 1000 pips. So just making it simple and using SL and TP time to time.

Member gosians will become famous soon enough gosians's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by speedy View Post
    I always set my SL and TP according to resistance and support levels of a currency pair. Suppose if I am opening a long position then my TP will be just below the resistance levels and my SL will be a little below the support level.
    SL ko set krny ka ye best way hy mery khyal sy. Phly jb ma new tha tb ma SL 20 pips pe lgaya krta tha aur wo aksar hit ho jati tho but ab ma SL support and resistance k hisab sy apply krta hon tu ab trading kafi behtr ho gai hy.

Banned cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by chintan View Post
    i would say its better to learn using support & resistance or fibo to calculate these targets and the targets set using these techniques happen to be correct most of the times.
    seems its good suggestion, I've done this, and it's very powerful and very nice, but I left this tekhnique because these techniques is too complicated, I just put SL and TP 20 pips, with a risk ratio of 1:1 and for me this is fair in getting the risk and reward, and always take care about management margin,...

Member vicky will become famous soon enough vicky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anand View Post
    Always use stoploss in the market for good traders.i am calculate my sl and then trading.i am always use sl and take profit.sometimes sl was triggered but we dont loss of big amount.
    yes its have to dont in all of our trade set SL with proper money management otherwise its not possible to live long in forex . and we also need at the same time to set TP because exist at the right time is also very important because if we dont do it then our profit trade may go loss again.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 640 of 652 FirstFirst ... 140 540 590 630 638 639 640 641 642 650 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)