+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 652 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 505 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you calculate stop loss and take profit targets?

Banned kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes of course that you are say the right, forex market mai best profit target krna hai tou ap ko forex market mai Stop loss ki calculation key sath sath apo ko tAKE PROFIT KO BHE CALCULATE KRNA HAI. tK AP JO BHE TRADE OPEN KRNA HAI TOU AP MARKET MAI best profit ko easily target kr sakty ho.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,660 Times in 2,113 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mere khayal se stop loss aur take profit ki koi fix value nahi hoti
    ye dono cheeze support aur resistance se decide ki jati hai..jaise ki aapki buying deal ka tp uska next resistance ke pas hona chahiey aur uska sl uske next support ke paas
    Issi strategy se kafi log market me trade karte hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Muhammad kashif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad kashif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad kashif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad kashif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad kashif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad kashif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad kashif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad kashif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad kashif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad kashif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad kashif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad kashif's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,447 Times in 3,774 Posts
    Today Market Trend is =Buy

Current position and previous position indicate the market going up

Support or resistance point be market k up honey ka ishara day raha hai

Is liya ham ko buy ki Trade laga dani chahiye

Banned ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex market mai stop loss ko calculate krna hai tou ap ko es business ko samjhna hai aur forex market mai rule ko samjh kr trade krtey hai tou ap es business mai asani sey calculate kr sakty hai. Jis sey ap forex business mai asani sey calculate kr sakty ho.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ij999 For This Useful Post:

Muhammad kashif (2020-08-09)

Banned kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex market mai Stop looss aur take profit ko Calculate krna hai tou ap ko money management key sath sath forex market mai technical analysis ko bhe apply krna haitk ap ko maloom ho k ap ney risk ki ratio kia hai tou es key bad ap forex market mai SL aur TP KI CALCULATION EASILY KR SAKTY HO.

Banned ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex market mai Stop loss aur take profit ko calculater krna hai tou ap ko forex market ki learning krna hai aur learning sey ap money management ko bhe samjh sakty ho. jis key bad ap forex mai Stop loss aur take profit ko bhe asani sey calculation kr sakty ho.

Member renukundu is a jewel in the rough renukundu is a jewel in the rough renukundu is a jewel in the rough renukundu is a jewel in the rough renukundu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I now and again work the area on occasion I do that utilizing a fixed point. Reductions typically are part notwithstanding bundle from the interests notwithstanding money exchanging. By and by, in the event that you find no consuming, not so much the organization brand. By and by, we ought to rather find how to order the real reductions through creating. What's more, need to know in which stop-misfortune may vary through dealer to an option notwithstanding may contrast through time span to time period previous.s in case I'm off-base in breaking down business sectors and misfortune that I indicate is 10% of the capital I put into my own exchanging account. I generally limit misfortunes so the following day could in any case exchange with the remainder of the capital I have and for a similar objective benefit I generally need the greatest favorable position is 30% of the capital that I have each day

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,221 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ke business me trader ko stop loss aur take profit dono he market me use karna chahiye,trader esme stop loss ache se lagata hai to uske baad he wo market me acha kar sakenga,trader ko esme dhyaan se he kaam karna chahiye

Member koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    consent using assistance and level of resistance places as sl and tp may be a glorious approach to business, truly there may be completely different tips that people use to line these objectives and that i this line is displaying me how people are using completely different techniques to line these sl and tp objectives. at trading I always put good money management so that it can prevent more losses if I'm wrong in analyzing markets and loss that I specify is 10% of the capital I invest into my own trading account. I always limit losses so that the next day could still trade with the rest of the capital I have and for the same target profit I always want the biggest advantage is 30% of the capital that I have every day

Member koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my stop loss isn't that tight down to the fact i don't need the market to hit it too simply. it might possibly be worst if you merely set your stop loss a seconds ago and also your tarde is already stop out. that would extremely build me upset and annoyed. typically cut loss happens to be the best selection if you do dont would you like to set stop loss. i think may be a higher job. we could not confirm along together using certainty where we can place the stop loss and take profit since the market dynamic in nature thus we simply follow just what the worth is at at that moment.. higher job

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 652 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 505 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)