+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 652 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 514 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you calculate stop loss and take profit targets?

Member fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Correct calculation of stop loss Losses are part and parcel of the customs and forex trading. For me, if there is no loss, not the business name. But, we need to know how to control the losses from growing. and take against the market So how do you calculate these sl and tp targets? And must know that stop-loss varies from trader to another and varies from time frame to time frame last running profits are for our positions to get a good profit and also to minimize the losses if the position are very important Usually stop loss is calculated as half to take a profit is equal to the proportion.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Properly their engaging and also enlightening to learn to read this specific carefully thread. a few of the investors are choosing haphazard figures to the sl in addition to tp focuses on plus some work with calculations to put the actual focuses on. i personally furthermore work with fibo most likely to help compute the actual sl in addition to tp focuses on in addition to i furthermore at times work with haphazard focuses on when i have enough time for it to dedicate to investing. although the thing is their very important to work with these types of focuses on to all our own jobs.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member masyuni will become famous soon enough masyuni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If we r trading with the trend then we will place the stop loss at such a place where the trend gets broken (5-10 pips below the breakout )and place the take profit at such a place where the resistence is high (5-10 pips below the resistance)and the price will reverse from that point.
    and To calculate the take profit and stop losses that depends capital, use of the lot, the number of OP and strategies used. If viewed from the capital, usually target profit of 20% of the capital with the use of the lot and the number of OP can be set up to profit 20%, if the stop loss is higher than the profit try to chamber member if the price will turn around again.

Member benazier will become famous soon enough benazier will become famous soon enough benazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Regarding the calculation of stop loss and and take profits, this depends upon your margin, equity and balance and free margin left behind. If you are having an handsome equity then you can set the stop loss around 10-15 pips (pips depends upon each pair and element. each element and pair do have different size of pips). And take profit you can set with reference to your trade, if sell then set take profit as low as possible, if buy then set take profit as maximum as possible.

Member sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Correct calculation to minimize the losses if the position are running against the market. of stop So how do you calculate these sl and tp targets loss and take Losses are part and parcel of the customs and forex trading. For me, if there is no loss, not the business name. But, we need to know how to control the losses from growing. profits are very important for our positions to get a good profit and also .

Member madale will become famous soon enough madale's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    50 pips are good. when we are can doing that consistently i think the result is really good. 50 pips is huge value, even i just set my target about 10 pips per day and sometime i loss some pips in a day.
    and How many pips the stop loss is, and how often does it hit? The latter is much crucial to your success than the first. Some traders use stop loss bigger than their take profit and still make money, just the same as those who use stop loss less than their take profit target.

Member baceo will become famous soon enough baceo will become famous soon enough baceo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    is ke liye ap ke pass aek option ha ap reboart ka use ker sakte han ager ap se market nahi sanmbali ja rhi to forex is better sign to success aur ap ager hazir dimagi se markeeting karen to b ap lose ko stope ker sakte han bohat si misalen han hmare pass stop loss is the position where the our position cut down to avoid big loss. it depends upon you how much loss you bear according to your balance.take profet is the position where our position touches and our entry cut down on calculated profit.

Member madale will become famous soon enough madale's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well i think we cannot exactly determine the sl and tp values coz it depens upon the market movement so it is not exactly possible to be using a certain sl and tp strategy every single time, this is what i think, correct me if i am wrong and Stop lose and take profit depend on support and resistance level and which support and resistance level you set stop lose and take profit it depend on your analysis. I think most of trader use stop lose and take profit. Because it is very helpful for there account management.

Member douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In EUR/USD I think 25 to 50 pips or take profit and doubled for stop loss in normal conditions, while in USD/JPY I think we should use 100 to 150 pips for take profit and same for stop loss, while in EUR/JPY we can calculate 150 to 200 pips for taking profit and as we wish stop loss, I think it is the plan of a risky trader, isn't it, copy it at your own risk. well is purpose k lye hum jo hy wo risk k hisaab se stop loss lagate hen so this wll b nice to us dear. so i am very good in this way and this will be more nice to us if we know how we should work in the good time

Member sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Specifically dude we are handling a everchanging market therefore our targets really should be dynamic and suit the market conditions well. Our targets really should be flexible enough to simply accumulate a lot of profits and minimise the loses. Solely then we will certainly be able out to survive and put on during this business.. i feel its not smart out to modification your stop loss purpose. i mean you dont ought to move stop loss in the event the value will undoubtedly bit you sl. simply settle for the loss and arrange regarding the next position that how will you recover your loss and earn a few further pips.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 652 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 514 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)