+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 652 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 522 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you calculate stop loss and take profit targets?

Member pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it's not good to change your stop loss point. I mean you don't need to move your stop loss if the price will touch you SL. Just accept the loss and plan for the next position that how you can recover your losses and get a few extra pips. And yes ... this is very good ,. You must, you have done two very good things, namely money management and emotional management, if you are willing to lose money regardless of size, then you already have good emotional management, because you have to control your emotions

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    stop losses for options aik ha forex trading business ma jo ka traders what capital ko mehfooz rakhna we use karta han if the profit par trade automatically closes ho jai yes that is satah par aa kar close ho jai. is sa ziada ma is coal ma nahi janta. so that koi poori tafseel sa samjha dai goes to bohat meharbani ho gi aur is a forum par member of member jo is ko nahi janta samajh jai ga. maira khayal ma 20 pips in the trade kafi hoti ha aur acha profit bhi.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    recognize hiring help and also the level of resistance area while sl and tp will be an alternative way to trade, the reality is there are different approaches men and women work by placing this kind of target and also this particular thread will show me precisely how people use different processes to set sl type and also this target.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to sanjaya For This Useful Post:

dubrus (2019-08-28)

Member maspion will become famous soon enough maspion will become famous soon enough maspion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I refrain from counting sl and t targets instead of any random numbers, but whatever people like to take in all positions. And this method is not original in my content and it's better to do any calculations using many techniques. and successful traders know that no trader is 100% correct in the long run, so they always have not only an entry price and profit target for their trade, but also a price at which they will close their trade if the market moves against them.

Member rudiandi will become famous soon enough rudiandi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think for brokers using sl is even more important. because they take small profits, they will lose everything in one bad position if sl is not used. so sl is a must to consolidate accounts and to get profit. and my friend some days started my scalping trip and i had a bad experience. i trade one lot without placing sl and tp only 7-10pips. the end of the week when i saw the results i found that i was losing.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to rudiandi For This Useful Post:

maspion (2019-08-24)

Member sunai will become famous soon enough sunai will become famous soon enough sunai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when your trade is in loss so you must first stop trading and then start learning about your losses how you can save yourself from this so you can stop losses and will start earning. and Losses are usually part and parcel per suit and also currency trading. for me personality, if you have no name at all. Not necessarily a business venture is identified. but we must learn to deal with the specific losses that arise from the increase.

Member Nawaj hussain is on a distinguished road Nawaj hussain's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bro forex market bahut hi badaa market hai es market kone kone se log trading karte hai forex market bahut hi profitable market hai or un logo k lia risky market v hai jo esko gambling krte hai forex market mai kisi v trade pi hum jab entre hotte hai to anpni ek limt set krte hai ki kaha se humy profit take krna hai or stop loss v use karte hai kaha tak hum loss kr sakte hai ye sbkuch apki anylsis k upr depand karta hai forex market mai..eslia jo v trade kro to inka upyog zarur kro

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,580 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by average View Post
    Well it is entertaining and enlightening to read this thread. some traders use random numbers for sl and tp targets and some use calculations to set targets. I personally also use fibo most of the time to calculate sl and tp targets and I also sometimes use random targets when I have enough time to spend on trading. but the point is it is very important to use this target in all our positions and agree to use the area of support and resistance because sl and tp are a good way to trade, there are actually different methods people use to set these targets and I show this to me how people use different techniques to set sl and tp's targets
    जैसा कि मैं विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार के सीखने के चरण में था, इसलिए अब तक मैंने लाभ लेने और स्टॉप लॉस के मूल्य को रखने के बारे में जो कुछ भी सीखा है वह फाइब्रो के मूल्य के अनुसार है। मैंने समर्थन और प्रतिरोध मूल्यों के अनुसार एक प्रविष्टि की और फिर मैंने स्टॉप लॉस की गणना की और ऊपरी और निचले फाइब्रो मूल्यों के साथ मुनाफा लिया जो मेरी प्रविष्टि के पास गिर गया। और हां, स्टॉप लॉस केवल सबसे अच्छा है अगर हमारा टीपी लक्ष्य 300-400 पिप्स जैसा है। अगर हम 30 पिप्स को लक्ष्य करते हैं और अनुगामी रोक का मतलब 15 पिप्स का मतलब है, तो हमारे लिए लाभ नहीं होने की संभावना है या लाभ का केवल आधा हिस्सा

Member comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it's only humans that we face with industries that are constantly changing so our targets must be good and keep market conditions healthy. our target must be flexible enough to make more profit and reduce losses. only then will we become competent to defeat and utilize this line. and I do not excuse the release of stopping or interpreting profits most of the minutes I set 10 exclusive pips for my traders but if I succeed this number of pips then I do not agree to a support agreement and I do not use a failure action on my exchange.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to comoztise For This Useful Post:

andi (2019-08-20)

Member kalakuan will become famous soon enough kalakuan will become famous soon enough kalakuan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes using fibo retracement and extension to determine sl and tp targets is a good way to trade. and most of the time the target seems pretty good. but like other methods, this is also not a definite way of shooting, but many trder uses it and but I still believe that it is always better to have some sort of calculation than some random numbers. I'm not saying that setting a fixed target is wrong, many traders do it too. but having some more accurate targets is useful. Previously when I used a fixed target, my position was closed at a loss many times because the stop loss target was touched first before passing my take profit target

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 652 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 522 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)