View Poll Results: Do you believe in Forex Robots?

Voters
1408. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I believe in Robots.

317 22.51%
  • No I dont believe in Robots.

788 55.97%
  • Sometime Robots Works For me.

303 21.52%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 768 of 771 FirstFirst ... 268 668 718 758 766 767 768 769 770 ... LastLast
Results 7,671 to 7,680 of 7706

Thread: Do you believe in Forex Robots?

Senior Member bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well abhi mujhe kuch idea nahi iska but I would really like to do it my self and I can say it is better to trade yourself because it will give you great feeling so why to use robots. I do not think it is workign as not too many people be using robots. but as we know machines can be accurate but it can be too early to say that robots can be good traders.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by SG Trader View Post
    maybe i should believe my robot. because i've test my robot in the demo account, and the result is good.
    i try my robot in the real account today, i hope the result can same with the demo.
    In demo trading. your trades doesn't affect market movements. So, live is different from demo. Becareful with EA's on reversal movements. Hope you will post +ve results here. All the best.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member SG Trader is on a distinguished road SG Trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    maybe i should believe my robot. because i've test my robot in the demo account, and the result is good.
    i try my robot in the real account today, i hope the result can same with the demo.

Banned nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,636 Times in 131 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by preetksgill View Post
    robots never work in trading unless they close positions only in profits carrying huge floating losses in the bargain.
    I have a robot which has tp as 45 pips, if trade is running in loss then it open same order with double lot it do like this till TP achieved, lot i am using is 0.01 but some times it opens 0.32 lot to close trades in profiit.

Banned nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,636 Times in 131 Posts
    I also didn't believed about them till i use them, and i lost one account when i trade using EA but i did some mistake in that thats why again i tried with same EA by correcting the mistake now its trading in profits.

Senior Member anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i do not know,i ever use it but i got big losing now i just trade with manual, i trust to myself, my own strategy and there is very simple than i use robot...

Banned ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,221 Times in 235 Posts
    I do not dislike the robot technique.
    because the market moves dramatically and dynamically so I chose not to be a use of such techniques and will never

Banned denira has a spectacular aura about denira has a spectacular aura about denira's Avatar
    Thanks
    EA or expert advisor is a automated system linked to the charts.It is a mechanical or automated trading system linked to the trading platform and runs automatically.One can program manual trading by writing a expert program and it can trade.

Member soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,318 Times in 306 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by venkiaries61 View Post
    Now, there is no balance in poll. If you believe in robots means, and you found your robot makes some profit means,. You can share here for us. I am willing to test your ea. All will thankful for those who share his profitable ea.
    main aapse agree karta hoon. agar yaha kisike paas accha robots he to yaha share kare. kuki hum profit milke le. isse sabhi kamangal hoga. to jisne bhi forex robots se fyda li he wo apna robot share kare.
    I LOVE INDIAN FOREX

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,096 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by venkiaries61 View Post
    Now, there is no balance in poll. If you believe in robots means, and you found your robot makes some profit means,. You can share here for us. I am willing to test your ea. All will thankful for those who share his profitable ea.
    maien aaj tak forex robot pe bharosakl arke koi bhi traden ahi kiya hai
    me mostkly aopni fundamenatl aur technical studies ke hisab se hi trade karta hon aur robots ke through kabhi chance nahi liya maine

+ Reply to Thread
Page 768 of 771 FirstFirst ... 268 668 718 758 766 767 768 769 770 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (29)