View Poll Results: Do you believe in Forex Robots?

Voters
1408. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I believe in Robots.

317 22.51%
  • No I dont believe in Robots.

788 55.97%
  • Sometime Robots Works For me.

303 21.52%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 758 of 771 FirstFirst ... 258 658 708 748 756 757 758 759 760 768 ... LastLast
Results 7,571 to 7,580 of 7706

Thread: Do you believe in Forex Robots?

Member waqasma is on a distinguished road waqasma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my view robots make you to sit back and relax when you have to pay attention to the market and trading. you should use them but in some conditions and should not use them in some conditions. It depends on the market. but news are more effective than the robot.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned aryan will become famous soon enough aryan's Avatar
    Thanks
    wel though i never used one but see even robots are made by human so u cannot rely on them completly... its simpole if robot makes u profit ul lover ...loss ul hate it ...so it depends from person to person

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member weekager is on a distinguished road weekager's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    Do you believe in Forex Robots?
    Most of user said that they dont believe in Robots. and some say that yes robots are very useful. what you say about this. are you a Robot addict?
    Share Here...
    nahi g main to en par itna bharosa nahi karta han en ko chak karta hnn par en ki indecations par nahi chalta main app ko yahi kahoun ga k totaly in par depend na karo bhalkey apne toor par bhi markit ko watch karteh raha karo

Banned aryan will become famous soon enough aryan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I agree with you.,.,. Robots do not have brains so it is impossible for a robot to think and analyze like a human.We can take help of indicators to analyze and trade manually.

Member sanjeev has a spectacular aura about sanjeev has a spectacular aura about sanjeev's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    फिर यदि आप रोबोट का उपयोग कर रहे हैं तो आप हमेशा रोबोट की निगरानी करनी चाहिए. भी अपने खाते में पैसे की बहुत इतनी है कि आप बहुत ज्यादा पैसे lossing बिना लाभ कमा सकते हैं चाहिए

Member sanjeev has a spectacular aura about sanjeev has a spectacular aura about sanjeev's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    मैं अब तक कोई रोबोट नहीं की कोशिश की थी, लेकिन यह कोशिश करना चाहते हैं. किसी से मैं अच्छा और भरोसेमंद रोबोट कहाँ मिल सकता है मुझे बता सकते हैं. यह कितने खर्च होंगे. अगर किसी को जानता है plz मुझे उत्तर

Senior Member amit will become famous soon enough amit will become famous soon enough amit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When markat condition and situation are changing quick and when the market is dynamic then sure EA will be fails one days because it will be fail because of its coding and it made with thats time market condition but i heard which EA we need to buy probably they provide updated robot also .

Member akshayfuriya has a spectacular aura about akshayfuriya has a spectacular aura about akshayfuriya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Do not say such a thing could have been friends since you'll actually use a robot to trade better because we also do not understand how our future will

Member krishan is on a distinguished road krishan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    लोगों को जो रोबोट बनाता है के अधिकांश ptc साइटों में विज्ञापन देती हैं. तुम उस से मिल सकती है. लेकिन मैं आपको सुझाव है बल्कि रोबोट के साथ नहीं जाने के अपने कौशल में सुधार. हम बहुत नाम के रोबोट के साथ प्रभावित कर रहे हैं, लेकिन यह मानव किया जा रहा द्वारा अपनी धारणा के अनुसार किया जाता है. और विदेशी मुद्रा सबसे अस्थिर बाजार है. मुझे लगता है कि आप इसके पीछे अर्थ समझने.

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,627 Times in 332 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by amit View Post
    I am believe the robot, one day if I have a much money, I am will use a robot to trade...but I always will control and monitor the performance of my robots
    i agree with you we can belive on robot..if we have much money in our trading account.with high money our account never blow.
    and we are also going to watching the robots trade then its very profit able. for geting more profit and efficiency of robot need to run 24hrs.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 758 of 771 FirstFirst ... 258 658 708 748 756 757 758 759 760 768 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (29)