View Poll Results: Do you believe in Forex Robots?

Voters
1408. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I believe in Robots.

317 22.51%
  • No I dont believe in Robots.

788 55.97%
  • Sometime Robots Works For me.

303 21.52%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 771 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 516 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you believe in Forex Robots?

Member benazier will become famous soon enough benazier will become famous soon enough benazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    your average trust in everything. whether a great trader together with a great designer is connected to at the same time a good quality tool is prepared. My personal opinion is that there is an extraordinary trading program and it should really happen. still I might not have made any type of individual effort to date. And there was one day that I believed belle that forex robots would make me super rich but for that I believed that I would only buy one robot and would make me super rich ..... it wasn't until I knew that most of the robots were in there just to make sure they have cheated all of your money

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member halim will become famous soon enough halim will become famous soon enough halim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No, I don't believe in forex robots because this robot is a predetermined program prepared by humans. They cannot learn from day to day like humans and cannot predict accurate current market positions so they cannot provide the right information for decision making. macking. and so we come to the conclusion that robots or expert advisors are only good in some market conditions. in the future robots may not be suitable for the market, so you should be careful if you use robots in your trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes actually robots are some formulas that are prescribed that will react to the market in the same determined way. And the forex market will not be the same all the time. It will always have a difference every time and every hour and every day. so it is possible that sometimes forex robots can fail miserably. and well it will always be good to use something easy. But buying a robot and using it shows that someone is not interested in working hard and making a profit. So it's better to learn forex designing strategies and developing robots.

Member happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is a mechanical or automatic trading system that is connected to a trading platform and runs automatically. I chose not to use such a technique and never will. I only trade with manuals, I believe in myself, my own strategy and there are very simple ones than using robots. and I am not addicted to robots, but do not believe in the excessive selling prices of certain EAs on the market. For my thesis about these expensive robots is that they are very good for real money in them, why the developers don't use them for them, and then don't justify the exorbitant prices. But I believe in EA.

Member captainfx will become famous soon enough captainfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No, no. I do not believe in forex robots. I have been trading on the forex market for about two years. I have never traded with forex robots. I don't like trading with robots. I prefer to trade with knowledge of the forex market and good trading strategies so that I can make a big profit. I believe in my personal trading system and use this skill because the market is very varied and can never choose not to do it. I know there must be a good robot. But I have not tried it. Dealers can be good robots to participate in a line, if you are a good programmer.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to captainfx For This Useful Post:

duki (2019-11-16)

Member astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't believe in robots but I try robots only on demo accounts. I am trying to find out why the robot opened that trade and set the target point. On the other hand I think robots need a big balance. To get a good income, we must have great knowledge and skills to adjust the settings for certain pairs and market sessions. and the point of correction, forex trading robots are real and there are big traders who use them. The only limitation that I see with robots is if it's not your own trading strategy that you convert, how can you be sure of the benefits of what you buy?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to astrajingga For This Useful Post:

duki (2019-11-16)

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No i dont believe the forex robot kyoun k robot trading ek aisa trade hoti hai jis me humari trade khud se hoti hai or humen kuch apne taraf se dollor robot trade karna parti hai is lye humen apne manual trade karne chaye or khud se he trade karne chaye kyoun k robot trading me ziada chance loss hone k he hoty han

Member guam will become famous soon enough guam will become famous soon enough guam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe in Robots but I always trade manually. It seems very interesting to me to analyze the market myself. And that also helped me to understand the depth of the market and give me experience. and Robots are mainly developed with several indicators. and you know, most of the time we can't depend on indicators alone. so, that's the weakness of the robot. and why most traders don't like it. happy trading.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai jo robot se trading karke dekh chuka hai wo kabhi nahi kahega ki robot ke sath mein trading kare, kyunki bhia robot trading mein trader ko bas loss ka hi samna karna padta hai, idher trading karna hai to experience manual se karna hota hai.

Senior Member digimon is on a distinguished road digimon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Now, there is no stability in studies. If you believe in spider shows, and you find your software making some of the benefits of showing. You can discuss here for us. I am willing to analyze your ea. All will be happy for those who discuss ea success. and we can use cash as an investment used to buy software but I believe that we have to get ready for a very good technique and then make software with that technique and use it will be much better.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 771 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 516 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (29)