View Poll Results: Do you believe in Forex Robots?

Voters
1408. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I believe in Robots.

317 22.51%
  • No I dont believe in Robots.

788 55.97%
  • Sometime Robots Works For me.

303 21.52%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 771 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 118 518 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you believe in Forex Robots?

Member paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe in Forex robots. I read about them. they can help make more profit. I have never used it but I am sure, in the future I will use it. everything must be tasted. but would anyone suggest me how to approach the Forex robot? how do they work so that we make money? and some traders believe in robots and others don't or still doubt it, for me, I once tried and used robots and thought that it would be useful and beneficial for my trade but I got a bad experience from it and until now I don't want to use it anymore and I would rather use a manual than that and I realize that a manual is better ... there are many benefits that we can take from it

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member silsilah will become famous soon enough silsilah will become famous soon enough silsilah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I actually don't believe about forex robots ... actually it's very difficult and has a lot of sittings and I want a large amount of money too .. therefore I can support it .. buying and selling is the best ... it is possible to handle almost everything to see if You accomplish a lot and then continue or maybe change and I trade manually but I also like trading robots. I think manual trading can provide the best results if we can handle emotional factors well and robots have only one advantage: they can trade without emotion and can give good results.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Father's Day will come next month, but it never crossed my mind that I was so left out because I could not buy a decent gift for my father. Because I am only a student and cannot afford to buy expensive gifts for my father. I thought about it over and over again, finally deciding to use my rich time for some cool prizes on the internet. Cool gadgets must be beautiful and inexpensive. After a few days of searching, I finally found a website called Dealextreme that sells lots of different cool gadgets. I really like it because I can choose the best cool gift from that day.

Member baper will become famous soon enough baper will become famous soon enough baper's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex robots can be easily used ... If you are really wary of competition indeed, it's clear. Of course the greater the competition, the greater the purchase and sale of applications. Amazing stock. from the Forex world you will certainly not be less serious about various currency trading instruments that exist today. Today is actually a real kick around mechanical Forex applications and my personal opinion is that there is an extraordinary trading program and it should really happen. still I might not have made any type of individual effort to date. whether a great trader together with a great designer is connected to at the same time a good quality tool is prepared.

Member hogaman has a spectacular aura about hogaman has a spectacular aura about hogaman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The foreign exchange market is the largest trade in the world, including many countries at the same time. The highly dynamic, very complex, cannot even decrypt the way the two Governments work. This trade is 24-7, and furthermore, it is open to everyone of legal age. This is an opportunity to see many people going around making money. Before the advent of merchant software that carried out manual transactions, just leave it, they now only install the best software and the smile that they do all the work is the Bank. But it is encouraged to question whether the problem of Forex robot fraud comes and, suddenly, all claims of currency market traders. So, the truth is that you make the very good money that other people earn from this business.

Member aswat will become famous soon enough aswat will become famous soon enough aswat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm actually interested in trading with robots, but I don't have big capital, I think I can use small capital, and trade on a penny account. we can use low money settings, maybe we need to learn MQL, to be able to modify robots and When conditions and markat situations change quickly and when the market is dynamic then surely EA will fail one day because it will fail because of its coding and it is made with the time market conditions that but i heard which EA we need to buy maybe they provide updated robots too.

Member trump has a spectacular aura about trump has a spectacular aura about trump's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I truly believe that you will find spiders as useful and possible as they should be. Although I have certainly not tried using these types of people up to this point. when profitable brokers and profitable designers subscribe to concerts, great trading programs are usually created. and I do not feel fully confident in buying forex robots and trading with forex robots. Because I haven't tried it yet and I think I'd better use a good strategy then make their own forex robot so I feel more confident with my forex trading.

Member salih has a spectacular aura about salih has a spectacular aura about salih's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sometimes likes and sometimes dislikes because this is not to forever support trade. The previous market has changed every second. Actually I think no one can follow if we follow him can not be the best traders anytime. experience can make an Expert. and Forex is a good job. I believe there is a good robot and it should be. but I haven't tried any of them until now. if a good trader and a good programmer join together a good robot can be made.

Member pancha will become famous soon enough pancha will become famous soon enough pancha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't believe in forex robots ........... because if I can do news analysis perfectly and I have experience about market movements and also I can manage money properly then I think that robots can't help me to get profit from forex and actually I am a new trader in this forex trading business, and I don't know about any robot in forex. But I ask senior traders. So please guide me. I will try the robot and if anyone wants to suggest me some good ones I will welcome it.

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,052 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    maien aaj tak forex robot pe bharosakl arke koi bhi traden ahi kiya hai
    me mostkly aopni fundamenatl aur technical studies ke hisab se hi trade karta hon aur robots ke through kabhi chance nahi liya as lye Moen in per bharosa ni karta

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 771 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 118 518 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (29)