View Poll Results: Do you believe in Forex Robots?

Voters
1408. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I believe in Robots.

317 22.51%
  • No I dont believe in Robots.

788 55.97%
  • Sometime Robots Works For me.

303 21.52%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 771 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 506 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you believe in Forex Robots?

Member garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes dear, I believe about robots in the Forex trade. But I not use the strategy of robots. I only use my own strategy which is the best. It gives me a good profit. I work with full skills and also good knowledge. Now I am a successful trader in the Forex trade. i dont believe in forex robot. as a result of i dont believe my self.. therefore how might it be doable on behalf of me out to believe a forex robot who will be operating automatically ! therefore higher out to trade by our self and it also will surely, be helpful for those for our particular trading....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    aI do not agree with the forex robot, forex robot why because it does not have the emotional trading which we sometimes can not settings where the actual placement of the loss that we are able to bear and where should we profit placement. I strongly disagree with the use of manual trading trading psychology in full yah i believe you'll find very good software and really should always be. however we've certainly not attempted any kind of them right up until today. if the very good broker along with a very good coder enroll in jointly a good robotic could be made.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I had trade using Robot before. From my experience, Robot is suitable for market movement which follow the technical analysis. When there are a crazy movement because of fundamental news, then Robot will fail and sometimes blow the account. It is because Robot only work base on their program. No instinct that there are something wrong in the market movement. For me I strongly believe in aid in trading forex robot because the robot is made and a programmed by people who have the best strategy for the earning a profite, and ideally we are robots that orders tentan how he should worked and all the settings that we need so he can represented to us correctly !

Member tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It isn't potential on our behalf to bring care our trade whole the time. We might be busy in alternative jobs too. Thus well in which case Forex robots might well be terribly handy. In your absence they actually can trade and win us profits. It's profitable to firmly use Forex robots. They've tendency of collecting the trends, analyzing and using excellent strategy to firmly create excellent profits. yeah i believe there are good robots and should be. but i have not tried any of them till now. if a good trader and a good programmer join together a good robot can be made........

Member khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sorry i did not believe on forex robots because we know forex is a world wide and risky market and in this business risk is highly involve . Market moves some time unexpectedly and robot trading gives us a big loss because robot trading is a programming trading and in this trading have no own thinking. robot just follow the instructions. So i like manual trading because in manual trading we do according to presents situations and also according to my thinking..

Member garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex robot pa mujhe zaiyda believe nahi . lakain maian na dakha hai jb market normal andaz main move karti hai tu robot shai kam karta hai lakain jab koi news ani hote hai tu us news ka bad jo market ki momnet hote haio us waqt robot bilkul bahi shai result nahi data is sitvation main robot sa kafi loss ho jata hai. tu main robots ko isis liya prefer nahi karti hon. i didn't try any robot treasury now but poorness to try it. can anybody recite me from where can i get beatific and trusty golem. how many it module cost. if anybody knows plz respond me

Banned RKumar will become famous soon enough RKumar will become famous soon enough RKumar's Avatar
    Thanks
    True, mujhey bhi trading robots pe bharosa nahi hota and trading robots use karne mein aap khud kuch seekh nahi rahe hote hai.

Member galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jo trader trading ko apnay mind say karty hai.is say 1 to to un ka forex main experience main izafa hota hay.or sat sat in kay pa forex ka kafi knowledge bi a jata hay.ho sakta hay apnay mind say ki howi trading start main ap ko loss bi day.mager jab ap is ko samaj lay gy.tab is main profit hi profit hay ap kay liya.or robots ki trading ap ko akser rong single hi dayti hay. bhai kabhi kabhi mujhe forex pe believe hota hai par jyada believe karna bahut harmful ho sakta hai kyunki ye aapko kabhi kabhi prohit de sakte hai aur ye aapko hamesha profit nahi de sakte hai iskiye hamesha hi aap manually trading kare kyunki isi se aapko achha profit ho sakta hai.

Member happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i do not think about robots in forex , because i am new bie ,the forex is the best and easy way to earn and learn , there is lot of knowledge, skills and methods of trading. we can get much experience for good trading, that will be very helpful for us to earn enough money from forex trading business. it paid the lot of money to their traders,.. No brother mein forex reboot per bilkul yaqeen nahi kerta ho q k yeh bilkul accurate nahi hote hai may b kuch ho best per mein in per depend nahi kerta ho q k mein ne start mein use kiya tou mujay us ne start mein acha khasa profit diya but aik do din mein phir acha khasa loss b dey ker chala gya is leye manual trading he best hai meri nazar mein.

Banned RKumar will become famous soon enough RKumar will become famous soon enough RKumar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Robots only work if you have a plan and a strategy. Many traders who lose their money lose it because they decide to make profit by using robots. They don’t care about the strategy on which the robot is built. If they did, they would realize that the strategy is crap. Secondly, some people get impressed by the optimistic back test results from these robots and assign standard lots on their small accounts with no regard for money management. Combining lack of knowledge about EA’s strategy and poor risk management skills leads to disaster.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 771 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 506 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (29)