+ Reply to Thread
Page 389 of 390 FirstFirst ... 289 339 379 387 388 389 390 LastLast
Results 3,881 to 3,890 of 3896

Thread: Marriage is not good for health in forex.

Member zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    LOL such a funny topic. I think there is no relation between marriage and forex.
    Marriage is a part of our life and forex is for earning money.
    maybe if u marry and have some problems then your mind can be upset and you cant trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,318 Times in 306 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by anubhavsingh View Post
    Me is baat se bilkul sehmat hon
    Forex ko agar partenrship me karoge to hamesha hi fayda hoga kyunki isme analysis ke liye bahut sari cheeze hoti hai jo ki single mind se miss ho sakti hao
    aur agar aap apne partner ke sath share karoge to aapek liye aur zada fayda hoga
    bahi iske matlab aap apne wife ko sikhayenge. aur wo forex karega. par uske andar agar forex karneka iccha aur ability na ho to ??????/ to aap kiase ek partnership me kam karenge?
    I LOVE INDIAN FOREX

Banned arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,779 Times in 308 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pipsdragon View Post
    haha.. i agree with you, we can combine ours money management and strategy with them. so 2 brains is better than one brain.
    you are right, but traders said the master, it is not good.
    because listening to other opinions is very dangerous for our analysis.
    a wife may not have come to analyze, just make the coffee when we start to trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned dead will become famous soon enough dead's Avatar
    Thanks
    haha.. i agree with you, we can combine ours money management and strategy with them. so 2 brains is better than one brain.
    and severe if the two brains that do not have the ability to understand each other so that there is that we become confused and stressful for such conditions

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,098 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Me is baat se bilkul sehmat hon
    Forex ko agar partenrship me karoge to hamesha hi fayda hoga kyunki isme analysis ke liye bahut sari cheeze hoti hai jo ki single mind se miss ho sakti hao
    aur agar aap apne partner ke sath share karoge to aapek liye aur zada fayda hoga

Senior Member pipsdragon will become famous soon enough pipsdragon will become famous soon enough pipsdragon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by arjun View Post

I think you are wrong. if we are married to a fellow trader then, marriage would be a way to unite the science of our partners.

Banned arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,779 Times in 308 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by alwi View Post
    wow here were talking about marriage between traders but why I have not seen any women traders in this forum
    yes you are right, we wait, then there must be.
    but maybe you are interested in men?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to arjun For This Useful Post:

jokotole09 (2012-07-19)

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by arjun View Post

I think you are wrong. if we are married to a fellow trader then, marriage would be a way to unite the science of our partners.
    right. if two trader becomes one. Then it may hasten the process of success also. And it would be really nice to trade with our partners. modd will good, spirits will be high, which are required for good trading
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

Banned denira has a spectacular aura about denira has a spectacular aura about denira's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by anubhavsingh View Post
    I strictly do not agree with this thought
    I think after marriage , you can indulge your partner in this trading and you guys can get good profit from this market because in case you are not availble , your partner can take care of your deals..We shou
    lol ,,,why marriage should continue the conversation, whether you know there is a merchant n I want to organize woman dating for me?

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,098 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    Marriage is not good for health in forex.

Do you agree?
    I strictly do not agree with this thought
    I think after marriage , you can indulge your partner in this trading and you guys can get good profit from this market because in case you are not availble , your partner can take care of your deals..We should not underestimate others..

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anubhavsingh For This Useful Post:

Forexcoolgirl (2018-05-22), omofx (2012-05-20)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 389 of 390 FirstFirst ... 289 339 379 387 388 389 390 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)