+ Reply to Thread
Page 387 of 390 FirstFirst ... 287 337 377 385 386 387 388 389 ... LastLast
Results 3,861 to 3,870 of 3896

Thread: Marriage is not good for health in forex.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,098 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    Marriage is not good for health in forex.

Do you agree?
    Agar aapka partner aapko firex me support karta hai to marraige aapke liye acha option hoga kyunki aap dono sath me mil ke trading kar sakte hai
    lekin agar apka poartner support nahi karta toaapke liye mushkil ho sakti hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member vicky will become famous soon enough vicky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    well abi to me single hi hu..no gf no wife...
    but trader single ho ye koi jaruri ni hai....i want to know one thing shadi hone k baad kya prob. aati hai...
    Brother truly saying its really good if you have lover because i have experience , so may time i got encouragement from here . actually its true when we loss then we mentally disbalance and if that time anyone our close friend support us then this mental condition go in good condition.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,628 Times in 332 Posts
    he dost main hi thread starter hoon. aur dost mera koi biwi nehi he. main abhi bhi single hoon. par main dusre shadi hue trader ke dukh samajhta hoon isliye thread start kiya.
    sach me kai sare trader ke ye dukh he ki shadi se pehle wo free ho kar trade karte the. ab shadi ke baad unka dukh ka din suru.
    well abi to me single hi hu..no gf no wife...
    but trader single ho ye koi jaruri ni hai....i want to know one thing shadi hone k baad kya prob. aati hai...

Member vicky will become famous soon enough vicky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think both have difference aspect . for me still i dont marriage but have lover who really encourage me when i depressed due to loss and for this so many time i got encourage . so i think its never hard us if we marry but when partner are friend also than when depressed then she must help us.

Banned nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 131 Posts
    we should learn things before marriage and if we become the good trader before marriage then it will be good to enjoy life, if we feel tense and frustrate in home its not good.

Banned arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,778 Times in 308 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Tukul View Post
    I think I disagree with your opinion ... married can add more motivation to succeed in forex ... because we wish our couple happy ...
    what if you forbid your partner for forex business?
    what would you do?
    because many traders who spend time in front of the chart, and forget about their couple.

Member soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,318 Times in 306 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    Ary yaar ye baat to sahi hay, maree biwi maree tarding say to bohot tang hay. lagta hay thread starter bhi maree trah ki mushkil main hay. Us ki biwi us kay har time computer par bethny say tang hay. Holi ho ya Deewali, Eid ho ya, Basant, trader only in fornt of charts. so what wife should do.............?
    he dost main hi thread starter hoon. aur dost mera koi biwi nehi he. main abhi bhi single hoon. par main dusre shadi hue trader ke dukh samajhta hoon isliye thread start kiya.
    sach me kai sare trader ke ye dukh he ki shadi se pehle wo free ho kar trade karte the. ab shadi ke baad unka dukh ka din suru.
    I LOVE INDIAN FOREX

Banned ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,221 Times in 235 Posts
    If you are a man then of course there is going to marry a woman but maybe this is not the intention but the silence condition loss without taking action to cut loss, the, CMIIW

Banned Mr. Tukul is on a distinguished road Mr. Tukul's Avatar
    Thanks
    Marriage is not good for health in forex.

Do you agree?
    I think I disagree with your opinion ... married can add more motivation to succeed in forex ... because we wish our couple happy ...

Member soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,318 Times in 306 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pinpin View Post
    I disagree
    I think marriage is also good for forex
    because in addition can get a friend to the discussion, we can also make patrtner in this business
    well agar aapke partnar aapke forex me interest ho tabhi aapke baat sahi hoga. par jara soche agar aapke partner interested nehi he to?
    waise agar aapke umaar shadi ke layak hogaya he toh aap samajh sakte he ki unko bhi time dena parta he. aur agar important time pe agar aapke partner bole ki mujhe Cinema le chalo toh kya hoga
    ???? aab bataye. aap kya karenge.
    I LOVE INDIAN FOREX

+ Reply to Thread
Page 387 of 390 FirstFirst ... 287 337 377 385 386 387 388 389 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)