+ Reply to Thread
Page 289 of 390 FirstFirst ... 189 239 279 287 288 289 290 291 299 339 389 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,890 of 3896

Thread: Marriage is not good for health in forex.

Member computers is an unknown quantity at this point computers's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm glad if you feel that way. For me, having a family that can support any kind of work we do is very important. Moreover, in forex, where every day we are trading with the possibility of loss, then when we got a loss and we need extra encouragement, the family is very important. Moreover, if we have a beautiful wife.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned aum is on a distinguished road aum's Avatar
    Thanks
    you're absolutely right, in life we need happiness. And happiness is not really when we have a lot of money, but when we can share that happiness with the people we love, including wives and children of our children.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member isbhacker is on a distinguished road isbhacker's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    LOL....I understand that But why this is your living style why you change it for any one.Nothing should keep us from trading forex and we all are addicted to forex so we cant quit it.

Member sad is an unknown quantity at this point sad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We all agree that marriage is more important than forex but if forex is taken as a business then it should be done with the consent of the marriage partner. This is because forex can have the ability to take up most of your time and remember that your marriage partner will require your attention.

Member computers is an unknown quantity at this point computers's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also think probably it may happen when popularity is going very high day by day of forex . anyway its really will be good if such happen when there is great opportunity of forex and when two or more head will be run to understand then no doubt there will be fruitful result.

Banned Sabbirbd is on a distinguished road Sabbirbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am not agree with that , in forex trade and any other trade married life is best if wife/husband knowing how to trade in forex , then they can help their partner . So married life is best in forex trade .

Banned abdulrazzaq is an unknown quantity at this point abdulrazzaq's Avatar
    Thanks
    No I am not agree with you in this discussion. I am married man and enjoying my married life since 1991 and I think marriage is must for working man because wife is source for calm and pleasure for him. No one with out wife can remove worries of working.

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm not really accept your look at just because a wife can easily consulate on your own when you find yourself around the place regarding burning or even your lover may be energetic that you manage your company. so change your opinions with welfare regarding fx trading.

Senior Member lolita is an unknown quantity at this point lolita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I reckon there is no telling between wedding and Forex.ritual is a concept of our living and Forex is for earning money.maybe if u splice and score whatsoever problems then your aim can be overturn and you vernacular trade.

Senior Member mehmoodkhan0345 is on a distinguished road mehmoodkhan0345's Avatar
    Thanks
    je haan ap sahi keh rahay ho. marriage ho gai to saari zindagi us se bhi zyaada tension main guzray gi jitni aam routine main gzarti hai forex bohot hi risky kaam hai isko kartay waqt kuch na kuch tension lagi hi rehti hai jiska asar health par bhi par jata hai aksar..to is liye forex ko hamesha ek limit main hi rakhna chahiyee...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 289 of 390 FirstFirst ... 189 239 279 287 288 289 290 291 299 339 389 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)