+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 389 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: Marriage is not good for health in forex.

Hybrid View

Member soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,318 Times in 306 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Marriage is not good for health in forex.

Do you agree?
    I LOVE INDIAN FOREX

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to soumen For This Useful Post:

earth (2012-09-26), gold1985000 (2019-03-11), HP2018 (2019-05-07), ij999 (2019-05-01), jokotole09 (2012-07-19), kapil_chemical_07 (2012-05-10), kkkk (2019-04-21), mehro (2019-02-14), mizan355 (2017-09-29), ntn (2019-09-08), SA148P (2018-03-27)

Banned denira has a spectacular aura about denira has a spectacular aura about denira's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post

Do you agree?
    I agree with your opinion that is not good to do a wedding with forex because I will do marriage with a woman and still a lot I needed to do outside of forex

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned dead will become famous soon enough dead's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by denira View Post
    I agree with your opinion that is not good to do a wedding with forex because I will do marriage with a woman and still a lot I needed to do outside of forex
    If you are a man then of course there is going to marry a woman but maybe this is not the intention but the silence condition loss without taking action to cut loss, the, CMIIW

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned lgarhboularbah is on a distinguished road lgarhboularbah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dead View Post
    If you are a man then of course there is going to marry a woman but maybe this is not the intention but the silence condition loss without taking action to cut loss, the, CMIIW
    you are right i think that the targer for the most trader is the marriage and i f we have a good women i think that they will accept us and she dont talk to us when we fail till we are calming i think that this is the effct of the marriage

Junior Member ghaffarali is an unknown quantity at this point ghaffarali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I totally disagree with the prose, marriage doesn't affect your trading career rather it helps you to trade in a better way, having a life partner you are much satisfied and you can concentrate your business better than before, also your partner may be helpful for you in your work.

Banned cuongnmftu will become famous soon enough cuongnmftu's Avatar
    Thanks
    i loving trade forex, but i loving the woman and children two, the women is wonderful, they can cook the dinner and wash my clother for me, when i trade forex and earn money, they is the most wonderful in the world

Member skboyra is an unknown quantity at this point skboyra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    marriage is the natural if you want family then you have to marry someone. but for forex we will avoid forex and it will harm the trade I don't believe that. if you give the sufficient time to the forex after your marriage then it is no ta matter and does not harm your business.

Member arshad420 is an unknown quantity at this point arshad420's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear friend hum forex man kam krny k luy to hum apni parsnal life khrab nhi kr skty forex business krin ya koi or business is k darmyan hum ko apni life khrab nhi krni hum ko shadi kr lani chaye is koi koi dariq nhi padra

Senior Member atul231 is a jewel in the rough atul231 is a jewel in the rough atul231 is a jewel in the rough atul231 is a jewel in the rough atul231's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nhi. aisa kuch nhi ye life ka part h humare marrige bhi zroori hai tader ho y amm insaam sab ko shadi karni chahiy yadi posssible hai to ye sehat ke liy bilkul bhi hanikarak nhi hai balki fyde mand hai kuch kaaam aone bat ate hai to time kafi milne lagta hai

Junior Member Leonide is an unknown quantity at this point Leonide's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by atul231 View Post
    nhi. aisa kuch nhi ye life ka part h humare marrige bhi zroori hai tader ho y amm insaam sab ko shadi karni chahiy yadi posssible hai to ye sehat ke liy bilkul bhi hanikarak nhi hai balki fyde mand hai kuch kaaam aone bat ate hai to time kafi milne lagta hai
    bhai forex ka marriage par asar padta hai kyunki trading ke liye kaafi time monitoring mein dena hota aur forex trader kaafi busy rehte hai aur forex mein hi focused rehte hai agar na ho toh woh kama nahi payenge aur unhe loss honga. forex mein zyada time dene ki wajah se woh apni wife aur family ko zyada time nahi de paate jisse problem hoti hai aur agar forex mein loss ho jaye toh uska bad mood ka effect bhi marriage aur family par padta hai.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 389 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)