+ Reply to Thread
Page 134 of 138 FirstFirst ... 34 84 124 132 133 134 135 136 ... LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 1380

Thread: Withdrawing from Paypal to bank?

Senior Member hiren will become famous soon enough hiren will become famous soon enough hiren's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    paypal a legal company means organization hai.
    so bank kabhi aisa question nahi puchegi k ye money kaha se aa raha hai.
    befiqar raho bro. u r transaction will not in any problem.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member princeali is on a distinguished road princeali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by james View Post
    yeah me too heard the same thing and did anybody ordered insta debit card?....because a promo was going on regarding free insta debit cards
    bro i was asked to support team in live chat and they told me they not offering to india because this card is blocked in india and as well as in verification process also india is not in there list .. when they issued that card

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned nikhil_rrane is on a distinguished road nikhil_rrane's Avatar
    Thanks
    India main to alertpay ka bhi debit card allowed nahi hain. Insta debit card is good to withdraw but if we are not able to withdraw then it is best way to transfer to paypal and then to bank. It is not a difficult way. Bu t RBI have watch on these transactions.

Member james will become famous soon enough james's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    friend insta debit card is very good for withdraw money.
    but as per my knowledge insta debit card is not valid or allowed for indian trader.
    yeah me too heard the same thing and did anybody ordered insta debit card?....because a promo was going on regarding free insta debit cards

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,630 Times in 332 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 100c View Post
    LR is good for all traders and fees & charges are reasonable but you can try on insta debit card which is the best option for all insta members. You can easily withdraw you money in any country of the world.
    friend insta debit card is very good for withdraw money.
    but as per my knowledge insta debit card is not valid or allowed for indian trader.

Banned waheedpcc has a spectacular aura about waheedpcc has a spectacular aura about waheedpcc's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by vikas View Post
    paypal a legal company means organization hai.
    so bank kabhi aisa question nahi puchegi k ye money kaha se aa raha hai.
    befiqar raho bro. u r transaction will not in any problem.
    nehe bank pochta ha k apni ki money ki waja se a rehe hi mein ye khud expeirnce kia ha kuin jeb mien ne paypal k jatreye se bank mein paisa bheja mera aik dost tha ji k leye mine n kiya to bank ne us se pocha k ya paise ki waja se a raha ha to bank ko batana para

Member 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by netra View Post
    maybe we can use a virtual credit card but i so fear do that, i'm fear , because virtual credit is not real card
    LR still good for us , because not need more requirements
    LR is good for all traders and fees & charges are reasonable but you can try on insta debit card which is the best option for all insta members. You can easily withdraw you money in any country of the world.

Banned nikhil_rrane is on a distinguished road nikhil_rrane's Avatar
    Thanks
    Paypal now restricted the accounts of indian to large amount so that we cannot place more than $500 in our paypal account if we keep the money for 15 days in the paypal account then that money will get transfered to our bank account after 15 days. The payment system is good. I like paypal if there are no such restriction.

Member james will become famous soon enough james's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by trijay View Post
    I used to make a deposit and withdrawal to the liberty reserve, is safe and fast, I have not tried it with paypal, I feel just as good
    bro can you us how much do they charge suppose m depositing 1000INR how many $ we will get intro our account and and while withdrawing what are the charges to indian bank??

Banned trijay is on a distinguished road trijay's Avatar
    Thanks
    I used to make a deposit and withdrawal to the liberty reserve, is safe and fast, I have not tried it with paypal, I feel just as good

+ Reply to Thread
Page 134 of 138 FirstFirst ... 34 84 124 132 133 134 135 136 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)