+ Reply to Thread
Page 131 of 138 FirstFirst ... 31 81 121 129 130 131 132 133 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 1380

Thread: Withdrawing from Paypal to bank?

Senior Member rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    withdrawing from paypal to bank was like a easy thing 1-2years before.but now a days paypal has implemented strict rules and they give head ache to withdraw funds by asking documents. so i think its better not to use paypal for bank transfer

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hiren will become famous soon enough hiren will become famous soon enough hiren's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ya its very true and think its our security purposr and if we think so than not bad but with small capital is really not good and for that i always prefer to use LR because there is so much demand of LR and there is so many exchanger in our country.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member edison is on a distinguished road edison's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am not good in dealing with banking account anyone know how to use paypal for deposit and withdrawal please provide here, as step by step process
    its help everyone

Junior Member MTEBESSI is on a distinguished road MTEBESSI's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In some countries we can't verify paypal accounts, so we prefer other kind of withdrawal process. I prefer to withdraw to credit card its fast and secure. I use e-money sometimes to make shopping on the web but to get cash the best way is credit card.

Member Anand is on a distinguished road Anand's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Aap paypal se money transfer karo ya kisi aur se use is se koi bhi matlab nahi hai,use to unki jo charges ya comisson se matlab hai.Waise bhi aap kaun sa 1000000 withdrawl kar rahe ho to inquiry karega.....

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazpa View Post
    It is not so difficult task to withdraw cash through paypal to bank accounts. All we need to do is attach our bank account and then make bank transfer. They will charge us certain amount then after 7-11 days we will get our money in our bank account.
    I agree it is really easy to get money from paypal to your local bank account. I did it many times and it hardly took 5 days to see my money in my bank. Fortunately paypal no more charge withdrawal fee for indians.

Member Jazpa has a spectacular aura about Jazpa has a spectacular aura about Jazpa has a spectacular aura about Jazpa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    I have a confusion about Paypal money withdraw to local bank.
    As a lots of Forex brokers accepts Paypal. i want to know that if i deposit or withdraw funds from My bank will the bank question me that 'from where the money is coming?'
    if yes then what should i say?
    It is not so difficult task to withdraw cash through paypal to bank accounts. All we need to do is attach our bank account and then make bank transfer. They will charge us certain amount then after 7-11 days we will get our money in our bank account.

Member Anand is on a distinguished road Anand's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jab aap bank me paise transfer karoge to bank walo ko is baat se koi bhi matlab nahi hota ki paypal me paise kaha se aaye.Lekin paypal se kabhi kabhi dar lagta hai ki Incomtex wale inquiry to nahi karenge.

Member tibasingh is on a distinguished road tibasingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    I have a confusion about Paypal money withdraw to local bank.
    As a lots of Forex brokers accepts Paypal. i want to know that if i deposit or withdraw funds from My bank will the bank question me that 'from where the money is coming?'
    if yes then what should i say?
    main to paypal or bank transfers k chaker main nahi parroun ga main ne to instaforx debit card apply kiya howa ha or us se he withdrw karwaoun ga money baki jo paypal ha es main wese bhi hamrey country nahi ha es waja se ham es ko use he nahi kartey

Banned aryan will become famous soon enough aryan's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes right ...
    LR performs faster transactions to fund and withdraw via exchangers...
    also there are many merchant service accepting LR like broker / vps server hosting etc

+ Reply to Thread
Page 131 of 138 FirstFirst ... 31 81 121 129 130 131 132 133 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)