+ Reply to Thread
Page 128 of 138 FirstFirst ... 28 78 118 126 127 128 129 130 ... LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 1380

Thread: Withdrawing from Paypal to bank?

Member alam is on a distinguished road alam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    RBI never questioned transfers from paypal. paypal is fully legal in India. what the government want's their interest rate. if you feel insecure then you can also use liberty reserves that's very good , easy , low commission and fast way to transfer money that takes at most 3 days . otherwise , there is nothing to worry about if you are transferring from paypal to bank account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned tarun2305 will become famous soon enough tarun2305's Avatar
    Thanks
    bank ko iss baat se bilkul matlab ni hota ki paisa kahan se aaya hai...wo keval ye dekhti hai ki transaction sahi tarike se hua hai ki ni aur rahi baat paypal ki to ye to fuully legit hai...RBI ke through...dont take tension..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned motiurbd will become famous soon enough motiurbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sagulcuy View Post
    I've never done withdrawing by using paypal,,,, I usually use liberty reserve for drawing with the benefits I get from trading ... and a way with drawing very easy to use liberty reserve .... I suggest better use of LR in each withdrawing your profits ....
    Paypal dont support my country.. this is why I use Others Like Alertpay, Liberty Reserve, Money Bookers etc to deposit and withdraw my money... Thanks to insta forex that they supports all of them.. It is true that Paypal is boss but now a days its losing its popularity because of its poor service... So its not a big deal for me..

4. The Following User Says Thank You to motiurbd For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Trusted Member sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nanda View Post
    Paypal is the best way to transfer money to our bank account.The Bank officers not to ask we ''from where is the money is coming?''Paypal and bank interest only their comission.
    Most of the brokers actually do not support Pay pal now and the reason is that their are high fees that are associated with both sending the money as well as receiving it. That is one of the reasons why Paypal does not charge for Bank withdrawals which is now free.

Member kuldeep is an unknown quantity at this point kuldeep's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ajkal to logo ke carore rupaye bank mai transfer ho jate hai uske bare mai to kabhi koi nahi puchata aur bank walo paise kahase aye isase matlab nahi hota unhe to apne charges se matlab hota hai jo wo apke trascation ke time apke account se kat lete hai aur ye charges kuch jyada nahi hotev

Banned naik is on a distinguished road naik's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    I have a confusion about Paypal money withdraw to local bank.
    As a lots of Forex brokers accepts Paypal. i want to know that if i deposit or withdraw funds from My bank will the bank question me that 'from where the money is coming?'
    if yes then what should i say?
    Your bank is obviously security concious and that is simply why they are asking you that. They want to know whether you are performing money laundry. Try and explain to them that you are a forex trader, you will be fine.

Member fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    While setting your bank a/c with paypal or withdrawing you will have to specify purpose (of receiving funds to ur account) and their you shall have several options, there you can chose adverising as by posting at forum we are doing a type of advertising in think, yeh selecting trading may be questionable so avoid it.

Member lax will become famous soon enough lax will become famous soon enough lax's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Paypal is best when it comes to withdrawing the money as they do now have any problems and with the localized bank transfers also supported we are always in a good stead. We have also to make sure that the maximum limit per transaction is less than 500$ which is the requirements for the Indian operations by the Paypal.

Member muhammadatif is on a distinguished road muhammadatif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes you can withdraw you profit directly from PayPal account to your bank account. if your banker rise the question this money comes from where you explain that you are a forex trader of international market and this is your trading profit which is transfer from your forex broker.

Banned rinjani is on a distinguished road rinjani's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by soft View Post
    If you experienced problem with transfering from Paypal to local bank then you could use another Payment processor to withdraw your
    profits in forex. So far, I didn't experience any problem with Paypal but I seldom to use Paypal in forex business. I prefer to use Liberty
    Reserve in forex than Paypal.
    I see there are weaknesses that obtained if we use paypal in transactions with broker ..
    some times I get a problem with the paypal account that I have ..
    they do limit on the account and I can not make transactions with no apparent reason

+ Reply to Thread
Page 128 of 138 FirstFirst ... 28 78 118 126 127 128 129 130 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)