व्यापार शुरू करें
बोनस 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 129 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: Withdrawing from Paypal to bank?

Member soumen is a splendid one to behold soumen is a splendid one to behold soumen is a splendid one to behold soumen is a splendid one to behold soumen is a splendid one to behold soumen is a splendid one to behold soumen is a splendid one to behold soumen's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    690.16 USD
    Thanks

Withdrawing from Paypal to bank?

I have a confusion about Paypal money withdraw to local bank.
    As a lots of Forex brokers accepts Paypal. i want to know that if i deposit or withdraw funds from My bank will the bank question me that 'from where the money is coming?'
    if yes then what should i say?
    I LOVE INDIAN FOREX

2. The Following User Says Thank You to soumen For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

3. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
    Banned arjun has a brilliant future arjun has a brilliant future arjun has a brilliant future arjun has a brilliant future arjun has a brilliant future arjun has a brilliant future arjun has a brilliant future arjun has a brilliant future arjun has a brilliant future arjun has a brilliant future arjun has a brilliant future arjun's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    284.10 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,699 Times in 302 Posts
    you can do so through the intermediary of virtual money canger.
    now it has a lot on the internet, you can ask it on google.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a brilliant future anubhavsingh has a brilliant future anubhavsingh has a brilliant future anubhavsingh has a brilliant future anubhavsingh has a brilliant future anubhavsingh has a brilliant future anubhavsingh has a brilliant future anubhavsingh has a brilliant future anubhavsingh has a brilliant future anubhavsingh has a brilliant future anubhavsingh has a brilliant future anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1,344.29 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,925 Times in 550 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    I have a confusion about Paypal money withdraw to local bank.
    As a lots of Forex brokers accepts Paypal. i want to know that if i deposit or withdraw funds from My bank will the bank question me that 'from where the money is coming?'
    if yes then what should i say?
    nahi aisa kuch bhi nahi hota
    jab aap paypal se apne bank mr transfer karoge to bank walo ko is baat se koi bhi matlab nahi hota ki paypal me paise kaha se aaye
    wo bas apne charges keet ke transfer kar dete hai..unhe is baat se matlab nahi ki paypal me kaha se paise aaye

Member soumen is a splendid one to behold soumen is a splendid one to behold soumen is a splendid one to behold soumen is a splendid one to behold soumen is a splendid one to behold soumen is a splendid one to behold soumen is a splendid one to behold soumen's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    690.16 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by anubhavsingh View Post
    nahi aisa kuch bhi nahi hota
    jab aap paypal se apne bank mr transfer karoge to bank walo ko is baat se koi bhi matlab nahi hota ki paypal me paise kaha se aaye
    wo bas apne charges keet ke transfer kar dete hai..unhe is baat se matlab nahi ki paypal me kaha se paise aaye
    to iske matlab humre account me foreign money kaise aa raah he isse wo kuch nehi puchega? mujhe to dar lagta he ki agar bahut sare money aaye paypal se to mujhe Jail ki hawa na khane pare.
    I LOVE INDIAN FOREX

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    506.85 USD
    Thanks
    to iske matlab humre account me foreign money kaise aa raah he isse wo kuch nehi puchega? mujhe to dar lagta he ki agar bahut sare money aaye paypal se to mujhe Jail ki hawa na khane pare.
    Now paypal is fully regulated by RBI in india. And if we withdraw through paypal, its liable to tax also. moreover paypal is almost dead in india due to so many regulations. For example we cant keep our money in paypal for more than week and we have to immediately withdraw to our bank account.s and every transaction cant not be more than$500 and so on.
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

Accumulated bonus
    690.16 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mayengbam View Post
    Now paypal is fully regulated by RBI in india. And if we withdraw through paypal, its liable to tax also. moreover paypal is almost dead in india due to so many regulations. For example we cant keep our money in paypal for more than week and we have to immediately withdraw to our bank account.s and every transaction cant not be more than$500 and so on.
    to aapne kabhi paypal se withdraw ki he? nera ek dost ne ki he par main iska process nehi janta hoon. aur waise to main lr pasand karta hoon. par lr se inr me covert karneka Trusted log ya site aaj kal nehi mil raha . isliye maine paypal se money with fraw ka decision li he.
    I LOVE INDIAN FOREX

Member shibilyt will become famous soon enough shibilyt's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    68.50 USD
    Thanks
    one of my friend still uses paypal to get the money withdrawn to his bank account through his paypal id . but i never loved paypal from the beginning itself. they have been in problems with indian users always. and their fees are too high which maked me fall in love with other e-currencies like LR ,AP etc.

Accumulated bonus
    690.16 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by shibilyt View Post
    one of my friend still uses paypal to get the money withdrawn to his bank account through his paypal id . but i never loved paypal from the beginning itself. they have been in problems with indian users always. and their fees are too high which maked me fall in love with other e-currencies like LR ,AP etc.
    na bhai paypal fees suna he 50 rupiya he. kuch din pehle mera ek dost paypal se bank me trasfer ki aur 44 ka price mila aur 50 rs tax. bas pura money bank account me aya. abhi soch raha hoon iske bare me. par dar he ki agar koi gar bar ho jaye aur agar income tax wale aa jaye.
    I LOVE INDIAN FOREX

Banned s19 has much to be proud of s19 has much to be proud of s19 has much to be proud of s19 has much to be proud of s19 has much to be proud of s19 has much to be proud of s19 has much to be proud of s19 has much to be proud of s19 has much to be proud of s19 has much to be proud of s19's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    916.62 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,526 Times in 317 Posts
    na bhai paypal fees suna he 50 rupiya he. kuch din pehle mera ek dost paypal se bank me trasfer ki aur 44 ka price mila aur 50 rs tax. bas pura money bank account me aya. abhi soch raha hoon iske bare me. par dar he ki agar koi gar bar ho jaye aur agar income tax wale aa jaye.
    yes its also one important think...when you complet this please share with us...
    aap monthly small small amount Withdrawing kro na...es se jyda nuksaan ni hoga..

12. The Following User Says Thank You to s19 For This Useful Post:

npgit (07-27-2014)

13. Contests
    Member pinpin will become famous soon enough pinpin's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    109.30 USD
    Thanks
    I think paypal webmoney also included,
    or something like alertpay
    but in my experience, paypal is quite complicated in the transaction
    and if possible it is also long enough
    and to earn money through paypal I think exchanger