+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 138 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 70 110 ... LastLast

Thread: Withdrawing from Paypal to bank?

Banned azami will become famous soon enough azami's Avatar
    Thanks
    just say to the banks if you have done the transaction to sell the dollar for transactions abroad, if you want the deposit but if you want to withdraw say I had dullar and I change to the exchanger using paypal me alone.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ahmed mahmoud bakry is an unknown quantity at this point ahmed mahmoud bakry's Avatar
    Thanks
    Withdrawals from the Bank of PayPal means known existed within the company intended to convert financial aid or profits from the account to the bank for a fee simple or were driven a few match the service provided by the bank and the company and I wish all the success and good trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member mahi218 will become famous soon enough mahi218's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    wesay agar dekha jae to paypal ka opetion pakistan me mojod nahi hai jb hum paypal pay account bnae tab he hume samjh jana chahye lekin khair sirf paypal he nahi hume or b kafi saray he electronic moeny system mill sakty hain jin ki madad say hum deposit ya withdrawal le sakty hain jin me say ek skrill hai aur payza waghera hain.

Banned blsingh33 is on a distinguished road blsingh33's Avatar
    Thanks
    bhae loga hamko es bare me jayada hi pta ni hai . mai kabhi ese use ni kiya hamko bhut sare option hoata hai pesa nikalne ka but hamko apna generaly use me ane walee tarike ko hi use karan chhaiye jiss eki hamko bhut jayada hi tension lene ki bhut njayad hi zaroort na ho hamko bhut jayad hi acha lagta hai apna kam karne me hamko apna kam bhut jayad acha lagata hi

Member forexdestiny2016 is on a distinguished road forexdestiny2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    I have a confusion about Paypal money withdraw to local bank.
    As a lots of Forex brokers accepts Paypal. i want to know that if i deposit or withdraw funds from My bank will the bank question me that 'from where the money is coming?'
    if yes then what should i say?
    You can make a withdrawal to your local bank account since Paypal is regulated almost all countries around the world that accept any transaction withdrawal or deposit from or out of bank account, the minimal fee should be applied.

Junior Member rabaouimounir is an unknown quantity at this point rabaouimounir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    PayPal uses a process called ACH (Automated Clearing House) to move groups of transactions to and from various financial institutions. This process can take three to four business days, even though your account is debited immediately. This is for any US bank transfer, even if the seller is paid instantly.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,952 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigboss View Post
    Ap easily money trabsfer kar sakty ha koi poblem nai ho gy paypal pakistan me work nai kar raha is liya me tu isy use nai karta ho lekin skrill ko use karta ho us se me bank transfer kar leta ho mujy tu koi problem nai hoty ha
    Bhai apke country mein paypal nahi hai, lekin hum logo ke liye ye bahut hi badiya payment method hai, bahut hi jayda badiya hai, iske jaise maine koi aur method nahi dekha hai, low fees par acha withdraw deta hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Senior Member Bigboss has a spectacular aura about Bigboss has a spectacular aura about Bigboss's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ap easily money trabsfer kar sakty ha koi poblem nai ho gy paypal pakistan me work nai kar raha is liya me tu isy use nai karta ho lekin skrill ko use karta ho us se me bank transfer kar leta ho mujy tu koi problem nai hoty ha

Banned Sam001 is on a distinguished road Sam001's Avatar
    Thanks
    in my experience paypal is quite complicated in the transaction and if possible it is also long enough and to earn money through paypal i think exchanger and we can buy it there..

Banned championtrader is an unknown quantity at this point championtrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    PayPal is a very good electronic money system which is good for depositing and withdrawing money but they do not operate on all the countries and you have to find your country according to that you can make account on the PayPal and have a transaction with them

+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 138 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 70 110 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)