+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 512 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 509 ... LastLast

Thread: Is it possible to make 50$ daily with an equity of 200$?

Member feng has a spectacular aura about feng has a spectacular aura about feng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes dear it is possible that to make daily a profit of 50 dollars with the equity of 200 dollars. things that matter is just market trend and correct analysis or currency pair movement. is kay ilawa newies ko me yeh kaonga kay wo small trading se apna start len or ahesta ahesta apnay targets ko increase kia kren. haan ji forex trading main daily kay 50 dollar kamaye ja saktya hain.yeh mumkin hai lekin jitni aap ni equity bta rahy hain us k sath bohat mushkil hai daily kay 50$ kamana.is kay liye you have to increase equity

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to feng For This Useful Post:

AliZafar (2020-07-29)

Member jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    abohat acha sawal hay daikho bhaia zay ham par depend karta hay aur hamaray trade karnay kay tarikay par agar to achi tarhan say trade say waqif hain tab zay hamaray liay koi muskil cheez nai hay kunkay hamain pata hay kay market up jayay gi za down zahi cheez main hoti hay jab market thora sa down bhi chali jayay to koi masla nai hota kunkay hamain pata hota hay kay is nay up jana hay ap kia kaheen gay.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mujhe nahi lagte hai ke agar forex trading karne ki liye mare capital 200$ hai to hi main daily 50$ income kar payungi , kuk forex trading market me profit ki koi bhi limit nahihai m ham trading karke is se bhi jayda income kar sekte hai ya to fir daily income nahi bhi ho sekte hai , yaha ki profit or loss market ki change ki upor hi depend karte hai trader ki trading strategy ki upor bhi . I think daily trading is bad for mind and health so i avoid daily trading but i enter the platform daily for motivation the market.daily profit is possible if we trade with a good money management and with a good strategy.

Member nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we should be able to focus and I think it could be the most important run of patience and it will be very decisive and most importantly keep learning then we will be able to do that and all it took a process and we have to be focused and hard work we are very important and we should focus and all needed process. I don't think its a good idea to make 25% profit every day its not impossible but risky.and to do that you have to take too many risk and if your decision gonna wrong then your balance could be zero or empty. so according to me don't try to do that.

Member ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ashrafx View Post
    in that such condition it is risky tyo earn 50 dollars profit in one day but if you have strong technical analysis and u know very well about the process of scalping than u can earn above to 50 dollars that is why experince is so much necessery in the traders life For me I opened a demo account with 200$, and the leverage was 1:500. I reached 64$, but because of my bad risky as management and i lost all and finished with 8 $ in my account. It's possibles to be reached yours goal but you have to know when to close the dealling really !!
    yes this possible if you earn 50 pip per day and you set target 1$ per pip but this is so risky with small capital and not all day you are able to make such type of profits so better to increase your capital and take less i recommend you to set profit rate 3 percent a day increasing profit is like increasing risk if you loss your money you will not able to do such type of trade at next day

Member ashrafx will become famous soon enough ashrafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in that such condition it is risky tyo earn 50 dollars profit in one day but if you have strong technical analysis and u know very well about the process of scalping than u can earn above to 50 dollars that is why experince is so much necessery in the traders life For me I opened a demo account with 200$, and the leverage was 1:500. I reached 64$, but because of my bad risky as management and i lost all and finished with 8 $ in my account. It's possibles to be reached yours goal but you have to know when to close the dealling really !!

Member hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it can be done if we are ready and have the knowledge and experience and I think with all the skill would be better so it all takes the process and patience and if we were ready then it can be achieved, but in trading all need process so we have to wait and do it with serenity. Hmmmm! I think forex main 50$ daily k possible tu hain lalkin mushkil buaht hai aur risk bhi utna he barh jata hai kyoun k equti jo hai wo 200$ dolar hia tu aap ko risk bauht zeda uthana parta hai agr market ki m ovement tez ho aur aap sahi preict kar lain tu mumkin hia.

Member jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Set the target at Least Within easy reach so we do not feel burdened That target When trading in the forex market DESPITE for the expert and professional trader, it is still very difficult and risky can earn such a good profit then of course you can Also Such earn profits. hm that is 25 percent in one day. this is a big possibility participate in for anyone who is wanting to move. you need to have larger lot's in order to participate in for your as well as if you would like small possibility as well as major profit you'd need to have considerably larger pips each are certainly not quick. i would say that 5% every day is way better targeted. even as move with larger the chance to obtain MC is larger thus maintain danger levels down.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,580 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by sambel View Post
    han bhai hmm daily 50 dollar make kar skte hein 200$ ke sath kyo ke forex me jitna mehnat and knowledge hmari increase hogi utna hi chance rehte hein ashe proft make karne ke so me to hmesha hi is buisness me asha income make karke success hona chahta hun forex me success hone ke lie bhut jiada hard work jaruri he bina hard work ke success nahi hoge hmm bai
    महान व्यापारियों को खुद को वापस लेने और जोखिम लेने और इसके साथ आने वाली भावनाओं को संभालने के लिए तप करने की आवश्यकता है। आप तब तक पैसा नहीं कमा सकते जब तक आप जोखिम और इसके साथ आने वाले भावनात्मक उतार-चढ़ाव को संभाल नहीं सकते, किसी ने कभी भी यह नहीं कहा कि व्यापार नाजुक दिमाग के लिए था या जो भावनात्मक रूप से कमजोर हैं। शीर्ष 10% जो लगातार बाजार से पैसा निकाल रहे हैं

Member sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    han bhai hmm daily 50 dollar make kar skte hein 200$ ke sath kyo ke forex me jitna mehnat and knowledge hmari increase hogi utna hi chance rehte hein ashe proft make karne ke so me to hmesha hi is buisness me asha income make karke success hona chahta hun forex me success hone ke lie bhut jiada hard work jaruri he bina hard work ke success nahi hoge hmm bai

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 512 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 509 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)