Page 1 of 103 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: Price Action Strategy 100%.

Hybrid View

Member kecik6422 is on a distinguished road kecik6422's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Price Action Strategy 100%.

hi all trader,today i want to share my analysis base on price action,my capital for this account a also from bonus i get on month of august,fistly i will share my srceenshot just only at the first day i trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kecik6422 For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-29), Alizahid (2020-11-06), Aonkhan532 (2019-05-24), raheel001 (2020-10-31), shani125 (2020-11-27)

Member timkola is an unknown quantity at this point timkola's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We need your strategy u use on price action, show us some here

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to timkola For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-29), Alizahid (2020-11-06), Aonkhan532 (2019-05-24), raheel001 (2020-10-31), shani125 (2020-11-27)

Banned downlaod1 is an unknown quantity at this point downlaod1's Avatar
    Thanks
    ok..for nzdusd currency my target are SELL and TP on 0.8031,if you want to know how the price action move,they will make a some retracement after make a new high,so the retracement will going/near to the last high have been made.look on your 1H chart

---------- Post added 09-13-2014 at 01:08 AM ---------- Previous post was 09-12-2014 at 11:50 PM ----------

well this is awesome , really prices move in deviation after a highest high or lowest low and price of the day can clear how a high will down after a great bounce and same as how it would down after a long shadow or long candle in short down area as a sub wave

Banned sohail.143 is an unknown quantity at this point sohail.143's Avatar
    Thanks
    in Price action there are some simple method is used price action depends on support & resistance, trend lines and fabo levels....... its simple method very simple and give you a good profit but if you use only one leading indicator like RSI so your entry and exit chances is more clear ......................... for a long entry use big time frames like h4 and day1

---------- Post added at 08:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 AM ----------

for a good results in price action i recommended you use support and resistance and trend lines and channel also add in your strategy Fibonacci retracement its all is price action..... and for a good entry use rsi its a leading indicator, its help you to entry and exit your accuracy is good when you use this all ..... must use on big time frame for a good results ....

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ok..for nzdusd currency my target are SELL and TP on 0.8031,if you want to know how the price action move,they will make a some retracement after make a new high,so the retracement will going/near to the last high have been made.look on your 1H chart
    Last edited by kecik6422; 2012-09-10 at 06:45 PM.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kecik6422 For This Useful Post:

Member jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kecik6422 View Post
    that's good. i also think same with you..
    if the price has reached the new high, the price will go down again and we can use the moment to get profit..
    good luck brother

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jiching For This Useful Post:

Member acsuhnir is on a distinguished road acsuhnir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kecik6422 View Post
    Hi mate!
    Could you tell us what indicators are you using and how you choose when to trade?
    Please, explain your strategy to allow us to understand it.
    Thanks in advance

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to acsuhnir For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by acsuhnir View Post
    Hi mate!
    Could you tell us what indicators are you using and how you choose when to trade?
    Please, explain your strategy to allow us to understand it.
    Thanks in advance
    Hi friend,tonight i will post the chart on how to understand about price action,because now im using handphone,the clue on price action are when the market in uptrend,it will move on Low,High,High Low,High High.so the best entry are on High Low price,

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kecik6422 For This Useful Post:

Member wasimnayyar is on a distinguished road wasimnayyar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you good news that you have promised on this forum because as a fellow postal bonus should have the same expectations for achieving gains in trading capitalize bonus, hopefully your trading success and profitable so that it can motivate all the members in this forum for the success of all

Junior Member abeersid is an unknown quantity at this point abeersid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi to all dear, ic me agar price buhat zada ho gi to achanak price neche gire gi or hemesha price mid me rakho na zada na kam to ic se profit b mile or price hamesha chart k mutabaq rate lago to faida ho ga ok g
    all of u best of luck

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 103 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open