+ Reply to Thread
Page 186 of 203 FirstFirst ... 86 136 176 184 185 186 187 188 196 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,860 of 2027

Thread: Is Profitable trading strategy ko Try kare.

Junior Member arip is an unknown quantity at this point arip's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pochwa View Post
    This will require a strong margin bro, because this type of longterm or the tf day and always produce large pips ..
    but it is also so desperately need the strength to withstand defeat ..
    correct sir, with a strong katahanan of course, we dare to take part in decision-position in a larger time frame, I've tried it on a demo account was indeed the case, we use the substantial funds then we will hold strong

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to arip For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member pickmurari is on a distinguished road pickmurari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Plan your trade and trade your plan is really the best way to be in profit. For a newbie like me the pairs that you are suggesting, what is the best way to determine which pair would help. Any methodology or break down explanation for newbies

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to pickmurari For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Senior Member bindian is on a distinguished road bindian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i get this strategy from my email...i just want share...
    you can test this strategy in demo acc not live..i not try this strategy because i busy work...
    if this strategy good for you..you can use...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to bindian For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member i7ssan is an unknown quantity at this point i7ssan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by cumil View Post
    I'll start some powerful strategies in this forum

on this topic I will be trading strategy with Bollinger band indicator

I got this strategy from a friend of my country his name fofo and boa

kindest regard

milkhatun (cumil)
    Sorry, your above posts shows that you are using pairs other than eur/usd. Is this suitable for my favourite pair. I am newbie, so would like to use eur/usd pair only, if you have strategy for this pair, also share here.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to i7ssan For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member ahsankhan is on a distinguished road ahsankhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

kindest regard

milkhatun (cumil)
    agar app ko aik profitable strategy chiya hai tu app ko yah karna paraha ga kay phela app market ko dekhain kay market kis type ki chal rahi hai aur app ko agaya kia karna chiya.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ahsankhan For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member yoryo is an unknown quantity at this point yoryo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

kindest regard

milkhatun (cumil)
    do not trade against the direction when prices are trending ... wait a moment subside ..
    and don't forget : Plan your trade and trade your plan

12. The Following User Says Thank You to yoryo For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member monkedelofi is an unknown quantity at this point monkedelofi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

kindest regard

milkhatun (cumil)
    Sorry, your above posts shows that you are using pairs other than eur/usd. Is this suitable for my favourite pair. I am newbie, so would like to use eur/usd pair only, if you have strategy for this pair, also share here.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to monkedelofi For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member kapil_chemical_07 will become famous soon enough kapil_chemical_07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you for your nice post.I must apply it in my trading system.But, of course I must apply it to my demo account first.I like it very much.I hope it will help me much in trading.Best of luck.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kapil_chemical_07 For This Useful Post:

Canada (2018-08-13), Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member susanto is an unknown quantity at this point susanto's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiron View Post
    Forex market is a profitable market in the world. Here, everyday a great amount of money is exchanged here.
    There are many strategy here to get profit from Forex.
    Try ...
    Forex is one of the driving and controlling the level of economic prosperity of a country's economy, so if we keep up to date forex and capital have to always participate in the trading profit is always before the eyes of many

---------- Post added at 10:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by anoha View Post
    ndex Bollinger Bands indicator is very good and wonderful and I advise everyone to use it in trading next to other benchmarks, and I personally used indicator Bollinger Bands in trading in a way to strip the scalp with the handle Stom and wait for the deviation of a candle outside of Bollinger and the presence of saturation on the Stoke and I open a package to 10 points ...
    should use the Bollinger band is not just rely on oversold or overbought but always use a moving average plus divergent and line support

---------- Post added at 10:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by joru View Post
    Open trade when parabollic shift in opposit direction and stoch is on high or lower leve and price should be on the boundries on the bollingerband like you said this will make this system more reliable i am usign it from one year and its quite profiable.
    I strongly agree with the mix of indicators that you are using accurate and precise, but always keep in mind could be used if market conditions do not experience the extreme dynamics, so we would not want to always use the latest news about the economy

---------- Post added at 10:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by otmanos1 View Post
    Very nice thread with great quality. Your thread will help to teach the newbie forex traders some good strategies and build their confidence in this business called forex exchange trading.
    Bollinger bands are accurate indicators, but remember trending market will further support the use of indicators, to be more safe we add the MACD and moving averages

---------- Post added at 10:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by bindian View Post
    My friend, I will advice you to use the fibonacci retracement tool to determine the support and resistance and also to know how far the price will go before retracing backwards.
    I am curious about the Fibonacci until now, because some say is more accurate than other indicators in terms of overbought and oversold readings, so we would feel safe using our capital

18. The Following User Says Thank You to susanto For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Senior Member bindian is on a distinguished road bindian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My friend, I will advice you to use the fibonacci retracement tool to determine the support and resistance and also to know how far the price will go before retracing backwards.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to bindian For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 186 of 203 FirstFirst ... 86 136 176 184 185 186 187 188 196 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)