+ Reply to Thread
Page 185 of 203 FirstFirst ... 85 135 175 183 184 185 186 187 195 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,850 of 2027

Thread: Is Profitable trading strategy ko Try kare.

Member miketega3 will become famous soon enough miketega3 will become famous soon enough miketega3's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading with this type of strategy but what time frame do you use to trade this actual and for how ling have you been using this strategy most of this indicator work better in some market condition

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to miketega3 For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member arif01 is on a distinguished road arif01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    So forex is a way of Income for man those who are gather knowledge about computer and online internet use knowledge. So Forex means a sources of income in on line by conversation various topics on forex trading. It is a indian wave site from which lot of people earn money in long time. It is suitable sources of income for student and employee.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to arif01 For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member nurivasyarifah is on a distinguished road nurivasyarifah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    please try this out,

CCI by adding a straight line on level 200 and -200
    RSI by adding a straight line on level 50 for confirmation of the OS and OB alone
    MACD slow to fast 7 13 and one in three
    MA in exponential at level 5, 10 and 50

We raced to the CCI, if the price will rise and pass level 100 then do not hesitate to buy, then if prices come down and pass it a sign of the level -100 sell ...
    Stop loss for use Fibo retracement36

6. The Following User Says Thank You to nurivasyarifah For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Senior Member peyekiwak is an unknown quantity at this point peyekiwak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sujarman View Post
    Here we rangkumkan tips seasoned
    hehehe.. rangkumkan is creative word... i like it..
    your explanations very easy to understand and useful especially rangkumkan word.. hehehehe..

8. The Following User Says Thank You to peyekiwak For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member sujarman is on a distinguished road sujarman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr 92 View Post
    Nice stratagic i think i will take time 2 understand it as per its to hard to learn but i think most of who are best in forum they may be try this and so they are goiog smartly.
    Here we rangkumkan tips seasoned and successful traders who have undergone professional traders (trading for Living).

1. Create a trading plan and description as well. Criteria, you need to know when:

Open positions
    How many points Stop Loss & Take Profit is 'ideal'
    Have a financial management strategy (money management). This is related to how long you are trading in a month, your account how the level of resistance against the risk of loss, when the attraction of funds, when to raise funds, and allocation of income to savings, investment and consumption.

2. Make the trend as your best friend (Trend Follower). Do not fight the market trend (though not including mandatory rules). If prices are rising, you can put a Buy and vice versa if the price is down then you can install Sell position. Most people often take the opposite (counter trend) and often wrong - though there's also often true .

3. Keep well & carefully your capital. Do not allow your capital to $ 0.0. If that loss, try to keep 10-50% of your capital, so that when the time comes to add funds or injeck, or the dollar amount paid up is not too large. Imagine if you had to add a large fund for the loss caused by your Forex trading.

If in two or three trades already spend 20-40% of the capital due to loss, stop for a moment. Hold yourself to open up a new position. Do not obey yourself to "get even" or "want return on investment". Try to calm your mind and your head. Arrange your trading system back in the Demo Account. Set aside 3 days - 1 week to try trading system in the Demo Account.

If it is established, please go back to Real Account.

4. Knowing when to dispose of "toxic". The term toxin is a Buy or Sell which has been opened which has been floating (floating position / not closed) a negative or minus a sizable position. Say if Buy GBP / USD you have -150 points in a span of 2 hours, is it still worth keeping. Or if the position of AUD / USD is minus -100 within 20 minutes, if still loved, dear??!

Ah, the price right back again later. Well, if the price ndak back and forth, we become "poisoned" his own, both mind and body. We can be physically ill to think of a position that has not closed that reached 200 points for example. Just remember, for the money now rather difficult to yah. If so ndak productive within 2-3 hours, well amputated / Cut Loss. Cut, remove the already bloated and unproductive. What else would make the position of stay, more than one day with more expected profit well and also get a premium interest rate, put obligatory Stop Loss. Our advice, if you want to continue the next day, put the Stop Loss 200 points from the point of your open positions. Use a Trailing Stop if the facilities are provided by the trading platform.

Stop Loss Plan as early as possible. These days, the price movement for the Euro and Pound reach 200-400 points per day. Determine ideal Initial Capital & Stop Loss you with a situation like that.

5. Do not be emotional. If you've reached your daily or monthly targets, get out of the market. Do not be greedy.

Avoid the fear. Now it is linked to the tips no.6, be informed. If you already know the extent to which prices can move with fundamental and technical indicators, do not look for disease. Do not hesitate to put a Stop Loss or Trailing Stop to limit losses.

6. Be smart and informed. Not intended to support one private TV, but be a smart trader. Here is a basic smart why should Buy and Sell why. That is, you should research the market as Fundamental and Technical. Open daily news or Forexfactory.com Belajarforex.com. Adjust date & time to time in which you reside.

7. Immediately write your trading on a trading journal. Make a note of Profit / Loss Your daily. Note also the causes, why and why profit and loss. My Trading Diary .....

8. When prices move sideways or a little, do not enter the market. The point is if your own conscience in doubt, what about your forex trading. Your Forex Account deifying it as the car that takes you on a profit / gain.
    * Not applicable for those who are specializing in the market sideways!

9. Do not be too much or excessive trading. In one day, you're a scalper for a maximum of 10 times the position. For those of you who Daytrader maximum of 2 positions and even fewer Swing Trader. Remember, conditions & technical analysis of Forex fundamental change often over time.

10. Never Give Up. Do not give up .. Do not ever give up. Loss of Demo $ 5000 in 1 month, try again with a $ 1000. Loss, came back with $ 3000, and so on. Discover the trading system that works for you. Only one goal: Profit & Consistent.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to sujarman For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member Mr 92 is an unknown quantity at this point Mr 92's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by cumil View Post
    I'll start some powerful strategies in this forum

on this topic I will be trading strategy with Bollinger band indicator

I got this strategy from a friend of my country his name fofo and boa

kindest regard

milkhatun (cumil)
    Nice stratagic i think i will take time 2 understand it as per its to hard to learn but i think most of who are best in forum they may be try this and so they are goiog smartly.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr 92 For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member i7ssan is an unknown quantity at this point i7ssan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

kindest regard

milkhatun (cumil)
    Sorry, your above posts shows that you are using pairs other than eur/usd. Is this suitable for my favourite pair. I am newbie, so would like to use eur/usd pair only, if you have strategy for this pair, also share here.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to i7ssan For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member yoryo is an unknown quantity at this point yoryo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

kindest regard

milkhatun (cumil)
    See Enter at the red arrows(Sorry for my bad drawing) and don't enter at cross.I don't say it becomes perfect but i think risk is reduced.And the most important thing don't use this strategy in news time.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to yoryo For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member monkedelofi is an unknown quantity at this point monkedelofi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

kindest regard

milkhatun (cumil)
    also good friends
    I am questioning the pair what time frame and how the most suitable in using this strategy??
    and how long you use this system?

18. The Following User Says Thank You to monkedelofi For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    l think it is not a safe strategy .if we will sell on upper line of BB what if a break out will happen .we cant always expect ti to refuse the resistant line right.l want to ask if what is your exit strategy,you will always need a set for stoploss since everything cant always go the way we expect.l think bollinger bands are good for breakoutstrategy.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to ermaniso2011 For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 185 of 203 FirstFirst ... 85 135 175 183 184 185 186 187 195 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)