+ Reply to Thread
Page 183 of 203 FirstFirst ... 83 133 173 181 182 183 184 185 193 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,830 of 2027

Thread: Is Profitable trading strategy ko Try kare.

Junior Member aminos is an unknown quantity at this point aminos's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Just a professional trader is not necessarily find that 100% accuracy relative, between impossible and possible, the actual profit system that is easy to say but difficult to apply, it may be when we make a new system and say it was 90% successful, you have to do in life but all can be ruined when your emotions arise

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to aminos For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Banned jahangir2812 is on a distinguished road jahangir2812's Avatar
    Thanks
    It seems it is rather beneficial investing system. I'll test it with demo bank account as well as soon can article the outcomes. BB is extremely highly effective sign if at all employed properly is actually mix to be able to MACD or candlesticks.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to jahangir2812 For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member skboyra is an unknown quantity at this point skboyra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not believe in the automatic trading. because the decision is not always correct in the automatic trading. but if you follow the manual trading then you can analysis yourself and will be sure before investment that what can happen.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to skboyra For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member ranapl7 is an unknown quantity at this point ranapl7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I can understand the frustration to sieve through vast amount of information out there trying to find a profitable Forex strategy that makes money.it is very help full for everyone.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ranapl7 For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Banned milan is on a distinguished road milan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Really squeamish thought with major level. Your thread leave cater to inform the newbie Forex traders whatever saintly strategies and anatomy their certainty in this performing titled Forex reverse trading.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to milan For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member goldenmember will become famous soon enough goldenmember's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that the most profitable strategy I have used is wait for an RSI divergence at an important level. Once it pushes over that level, it is a stop hunt and you just get on that stop hunt as it pulls back. You can always make good pips at big numbers like 00 that way.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to goldenmember For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Banned aum is on a distinguished road aum's Avatar
    Thanks
    l think it is not a safe strategy .if we will sell on upper line of BB what if a break out will happen .we cant always expect ti to refuse the resistant line right.l want to ask if what is your exit strategy,you will always need a set for stoploss since everything cant always go the way we expect.l think bollinger bands are good for breakoutstrategy.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to aum For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member computers is an unknown quantity at this point computers's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no technical trading strategy that works at news time. During news time all the technical strategy and indicators cannot predict the market and so are useless in news trading.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to computers For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member humoudeh75 is an unknown quantity at this point humoudeh75's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    question always come in my head when i lose in forex market. I always sad and think maybe i not smart enough to trade forex. Is forex only place for smart people who have high intelligence? I always search this question. My friend was ever talking to me, if Issac Newton to ever lose in stock investment.
    So how do

18. The Following User Says Thank You to humoudeh75 For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member AMIT is an unknown quantity at this point AMIT's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shohel molla View Post
    I already use bollinger brand indicators .But i don't knows this rule . Now learn a good rule from your post. i will try it in my demo Acoount then i will try it in my real Account.Many Many thanks brother fro a good post .
    yes that is the step where you first use demo , it can help you much better for better trade. just use demo for one months.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to AMIT For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 183 of 203 FirstFirst ... 83 133 173 181 182 183 184 185 193 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)