+ Reply to Thread
Page 180 of 203 FirstFirst ... 80 130 170 178 179 180 181 182 190 ... LastLast
Results 1,791 to 1,800 of 2027

Thread: Is Profitable trading strategy ko Try kare.

Member challenger ab is an unknown quantity at this point challenger ab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually the three indicator very good and give good signal but actually im not use the three but use stochastic and RSI but bollinger
    band not but i think it will be good because frame 4 hr very good and most of trader depend on it so i will add the three together and see the result

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to challenger ab For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member wending is on a distinguished road wending's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you so much for share us your own trading stategy here.Now I just wonder how much money have you earned with your startegy?I do enjoy trade with the bollinger bands strategy.But it is so difficult for us earn with it.You see,sometimes the trend goes down at the buttom of the bollinger bands,it will still go straight there,which leads us losing so much then.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to wending For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member antosco is on a distinguished road antosco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I know of some persons that uses the bolinger band chart for their analysis but I don't use it although I used it back then when I just started trading forex. hopefully by the time I see your trading result and chart I might want to use bolinger band again.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to antosco For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Junior Member Dea_Ardila is an unknown quantity at this point Dea_Ardila's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by venkiaries61 View Post
    Sorry, your above posts shows that you are using pairs other than eur/usd. Is this suitable for my favourite pair. I am newbie, so would like to use eur/usd pair only, if you have strategy for this pair, also share here.
    My trading rules: TARGET ONLY 5 Pip day (just one trade) no ngulang2 trading.

I emphasize this was my way of trading, please do not ridicule, just share the experience

The technique that I use is a BUY STOP and SELL STOP (do not need the charts, but if there is chart which displays the opening price could be using that) that is needed is to know what the price of the initial opening Broker (INSTAFOREX me because there is 1:1000 leverage). I use existing PAIR euros / USD, the other I have ever tried but there is a failure, I set it aside and focus jd in euros.
    The way I research:
    2 months of trading (there are 40 days brarti transaction, there are 20 days a month because of transactions) TP 5
    I do not use SL because it is a pending price my SL, I've pake early SL = 25
    Research GBP / USD: 40 transactions = 38 successful transactions, failed 2 transactions
    Research pair euros / USD: 40 transactions = 40 transactions successfully

Another pair that I have not had time to research. Please if some research and want to share here.

good luck,..

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Dea_Ardila For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Banned SAEED is an unknown quantity at this point SAEED's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cumil View Post
    I'll start some powerful strategies in this forum

on this topic I will be trading strategy with Bollinger band indicator

I got this strategy from a friend of my country his name fofo and boa

kindest regard

milkhatun (cumil)
    Where is the details?But Bollinger band is a good indicator.And this indicator is not perfect for all time frames.I think Rubicon is a good indicator also.You can use it for better analysis.We should make our strategy by own.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to SAEED For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Banned abbey ak will become famous soon enough abbey ak's Avatar
    Thanks
    alright think very much for your time taken to analysis this strategy and i just can't wait to get this tested and i shall upload the result once am through with the testing in my demo account, based on your analysis i think i can invest my money into this strategy but if you don't mind i will like you to help with a clear picture

12. The Following User Says Thank You to abbey ak For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member rasel2022 is an unknown quantity at this point rasel2022's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Playing Froex can appear alluring,but the majority of people who it try it lose money.This can be used to choose a better overall financial strategies that fits the projected costs and profits.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to rasel2022 For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Banned abbey ak will become famous soon enough abbey ak's Avatar
    Thanks
    alright thanks very much for your analysis and i will so much like it if only you can help with a very clear picture of this strategy so i can understand the more and to see how far i can go with the strategy before i invest my money into it in my life account, i really hope you get this information and get back to me as soon as you can

16. The Following User Says Thank You to abbey ak For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member esif is on a distinguished road esif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading rules

trading rules is very simple, let's get started:

This method uses :

1. Bolinger Bands standard setting

2. RSI setting 14 (only to find out the OS and OB)

3. Stochastic 10,3,3 setting (same RSI)

OP entry
    Dear their is no picture in your post, as the specific time that i am visiting your post, can you please upload a picture of your strategy which defines every thing graphically, i think this will clear every thing thank you very much..

18. The Following User Says Thank You to esif For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member tenma is an unknown quantity at this point tenma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I've tried one order ... and this result

hopefully next week I have time to try more
    From your picture I can see the Bollinger Bands which is very good for business as well as channels, but I do not know the histograms below the graphics and I think you both for confirmation indicator is can be good and bad as is sometimes the signals can be contradictory.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to tenma For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 180 of 203 FirstFirst ... 80 130 170 178 179 180 181 182 190 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)