+ Reply to Thread
Page 179 of 203 FirstFirst ... 79 129 169 177 178 179 180 181 189 ... LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,790 of 2027

Thread: Is Profitable trading strategy ko Try kare.

Banned forex blaster is on a distinguished road forex blaster's Avatar
    Thanks
    Both those are very good profitable strategy in forex trading. I'm also trying with those strategy to take a good position in forex .Using strategy is also most important so i hope its helps me a lot to gain in forex and now using different strategy from those strategy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to forex blaster For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member forexmaster is on a distinguished road forexmaster's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by cumil View Post
    I'll start some powerful strategies in this forum

on this topic I will be trading strategy with Bollinger band indicator

I got this strategy from a friend of my country his name fofo and boa

kindest regard

milkhatun (cumil)
    Well focus on relevant news, public comments, and any high impact releases that are shaping the overall market today, or in other words, considering the context of the market. Then we will look at the official trade recommendations issued yesterday and calculate profit/loss results. Then well move forward with todays analysis for all 7 major pairs plus any other pairs that are worth mentioning, and we will end the daily analysis with trade recommendations.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to forexmaster For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member antosco is on a distinguished road antosco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me the best profitable strategy is one that can earn me quick profit at little risk and time. I don't target higher earnings although I spend time to analyse the market but I set little target and once hit I close my trade and keep on analysing the market with time I know I would be able to make higher profit.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to antosco For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Banned haggalla is on a distinguished road haggalla's Avatar
    Thanks
    Its a very simple strategy.. bolinger band show support and ressistance here... but it has some problem... it requires some more editing.. you can use like this, look for a signal at h1 timeframe.suppose you've got a sell signal. then go to m15 time frame and catch every sell signal... its almost 80% successful strategy.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to haggalla For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Senior Member yola is an unknown quantity at this point yola's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by cumil View Post
    I'll start some powerful strategies in this forum

on this topic I will be trading strategy with Bollinger band indicator

I got this strategy from a friend of my country his name fofo and boa

kindest regard

milkhatun (cumil)

hi friends,
    in my opinion, i think bollinger band is a very good indicator for trading. It gives more accurate support resistance levels. I like to trade with bollinger band. Cause here I can trade with low risk.
    good luck

10. The Following User Says Thank You to yola For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Senior Member mazzr has a spectacular aura about mazzr has a spectacular aura about mazzr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Is this suitable for my favourite pair eur/usd I am newbie, so would like to use eur/usd pair only, if you have strategy for this pair, also share here.
    Liked My Post Just Thank Me

12. The Following User Says Thank You to mazzr For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Banned Md. Mosharaf hossain is on a distinguished road Md. Mosharaf hossain's Avatar
    Thanks
    This is a nice strategy. While the market movement is slow, that time it works well. But in the session specially for the overlaping session hour we should not use this. Because that time the market shows more liquidity. That time we should follow the important news.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Md. Mosharaf hossain For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Banned abbey ak will become famous soon enough abbey ak's Avatar
    Thanks
    alright thanks very much i think this is very clear and understand and i will so much like it if you can get back with a very good and clear picture just for a better understanding because with a clear picture we can get the message of this analysis very clear. i just hope you get this message and get back to me

16. The Following User Says Thank You to abbey ak For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member tharaka17 is on a distinguished road tharaka17's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yep..really nice strategy.Thank you for your explain.Good luck for your future success.Hope your another good strategies.Please tell me can I use this for M15 Time frame?Thank you again and again my friend.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to tharaka17 For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Junior Member bimo is on a distinguished road bimo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    quite interesting trading strategy that you do and I think it's safe enough to do the open position, but I am questioning if it should be done on the H4 time frame for how long to wait one day to be in open position due to time frame is so big, is there any suggestion another, thank you

20. The Following User Says Thank You to bimo For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 179 of 203 FirstFirst ... 79 129 169 177 178 179 180 181 189 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)