+ Reply to Thread
Page 178 of 203 FirstFirst ... 78 128 168 176 177 178 179 180 188 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,780 of 2027

Thread: Is Profitable trading strategy ko Try kare.

Member monsterzz is an unknown quantity at this point monsterzz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by cumil View Post
    trading rules is very simple, let's get started:

This method uses :

1. Bolinger Bands standard setting

2. RSI setting 14 (only to find out the OS and OB)

3. Stochastic 10,3,3 setting (same RSI)

OP entry

1. Sell at around above BB

2. Buy at around under BB

3. TP about the middle BB

remember only use at TFH4
    the slogan: Plan your trade and trade your plan

for example picture :

This seems very profitable trading strategy for day traders, but it is very difficult to use for me who use scalping trading style. I had to open a position and close positions as soon as possible to make a profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to monsterzz For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member kecik6422 is on a distinguished road kecik6422's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thanks for sharing here,im also will try to learn and attach to my chart,ot quite intresting to known this strategy,i have been looking every forum still do not find like this intresting strategy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to kecik6422 For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Junior Member abdelhadighann is an unknown quantity at this point abdelhadighann's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thanks friend i'm a beginner so i will need an easy strategy and i haven't a time to do all these actions

6. The Following User Says Thank You to abdelhadighann For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member BaHaaFxTr is on a distinguished road BaHaaFxTr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    good strategy i have to try it on demo first but i hope next time u share some strategy to upload some screen shots to expaline it correctly but i wanna ask something on which pairs that strategy work better and at any frame thank you.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to BaHaaFxTr For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Senior Member erumozor is an unknown quantity at this point erumozor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello bro bollinga band is an indicator that i am not happy with in any way because when you put your trust on it to hold back a market you then find it moving from the position it was so too me that is bad

10. The Following User Says Thank You to erumozor For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Banned kash will become famous soon enough kash will become famous soon enough kash's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by anubhavsingh View Post
    sirf technical oe dhyan deke trading karna bahut hi risky mana jata hai
    apko technicals ke alawa fundamentals pe bhi dhyan dena chahaiye kyunki market technicals aur fundamentals dono ke hisab se bahut move karta hai aur poori foirex trading inhi dono analysis pe depend rehti hai
    technicaly bhi ap ko is main kafi mahar hona pera hy kio k ap sirf basics ko use kr hi nahi trade kr sakty balky ap ko is main deep study ki zrorat hoti hy jo ap ko experienced krti hy ... ap ko analyse main asani hoti hy or trader asani sy koi bhi strategy creat kr skata hy

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kash For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16), kubi (2012-09-06)

Member zaish will become famous soon enough zaish's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by anubhavsingh View Post
    sirf technical oe dhyan deke trading karna bahut hi risky mana jata hai
    apko technicals ke alawa fundamentals pe bhi dhyan dena chahaiye kyunki market technicals aur fundamentals dono ke hisab se bahut move karta hai aur poori foirex trading inhi dono analysis pe depend rehti hai
    forex main ap sirf technical study sy hi trade nahi kr sakty kio k is sy ap ko loss bhi ho sakta hy .. technical ky sath ap ko market trend ka pta hona bohat zrori hy or is main ap ko market experience hona bohat zrori hy .. kio k fporex main bohat movement hoti hain to is ko sirf basics sy hi study kea ja sakta hy

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zaish For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16), kash (2012-09-04)

Member pynetfx is an unknown quantity at this point pynetfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also used the bollinger band indicator but i do not get better result from this indicator.I found that bollinger brand indicator failed in the time of release of most influential economic news like non farm payroll, fomc meeting time etc. When the trend is up BB shows up but not predict.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to pynetfx For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Banned alamFX is an unknown quantity at this point alamFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    Since i have started to handle my trading and became profitable is a try it my will get profitable, i began a manual strategy combining.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to alamFX For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member mcceducation is on a distinguished road mcceducation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you for the nice strategy share, i am new Forex trader so i do not use the strategy before so i think i am use it my next trading, after then i am say any more about your strategy, i think its give a good profit. so many many thank you for the nice share.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to mcceducation For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 178 of 203 FirstFirst ... 78 128 168 176 177 178 179 180 188 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)