+ Reply to Thread
Page 177 of 203 FirstFirst ... 77 127 167 175 176 177 178 179 187 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,770 of 2027

Thread: Is Profitable trading strategy ko Try kare.

Banned skyonline7866 is on a distinguished road skyonline7866's Avatar
    Thanks
    This is called the 'Squeeze'. A period of low-volatility where candlesticks are 'squeezed' inside the Bollinger Bands, and have small margin for range. I am newbie, so would like to use eur/ usd pair only, if you have strategy for this pair, also share here. i hope can explain more about this strategy and we can discuss about it

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to skyonline7866 For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member Morshedul will become famous soon enough Morshedul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have heard about Bollinger band indicator. But i have never get opportunity to use that. Usually i use candle stick pattern and moving average to reach into my decision. I think i should try this out.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Morshedul For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member Sri Hartono is on a distinguished road Sri Hartono's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like Bolinger band and I agree this is very profitable indicator. the key is when the market is sideway and harvest as many pips as possible.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sri Hartono For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Junior Member yogesheena is on a distinguished road yogesheena's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i wa reading lot of post here expecting lot of charts and all , but it is sad that good logical strategy lacks charts explanation ,why are they removed any resion fo that i was having lot of fun in that , bollinger band strategy always work , but all we need to do is feel the market and all we can do is jswut enjoy it , let see if some one can post here with charts

8. The Following User Says Thank You to yogesheena For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member sitiz is on a distinguished road sitiz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is a fairly simple stratgei but if done with full concentration can result in a hefty profit after I tried it on demo accounts within a few days the results are quite encouraging

10. The Following User Says Thank You to sitiz For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Senior Member aditya kurnia is an unknown quantity at this point aditya kurnia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    additionally good friends
    I am pondering the brace what time frame and the way the most suitable in using this tactic??
    and exactly how extended you employ this method?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to aditya kurnia For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member forek is on a distinguished road forek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi guys.. as trader who want to share your best strategy .. i hope you can share your chart here.. share your data that show you have rofit using this strategy... so we are as newbie can follow and try your strategy with confidence..

14. The Following User Says Thank You to forek For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Junior Member rokib12345 is an unknown quantity at this point rokib12345's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is my favorite strategy to use in the forex market. I write articles about it all the time because I really want people to realize how they can

16. The Following User Says Thank You to rokib12345 For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Banned FREEDOM is on a distinguished road FREEDOM's Avatar
    Thanks
    A strategy that use BB, RSI an Stochastic is really good strategy, sis. I seeing the rule for open order is base on upper and lower bollinger band in H4 time frame, so i think it will be nice if we use some candlestick pattern there. How do you think?...

18. The Following User Says Thank You to FREEDOM For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member BaHaaFxTr is on a distinguished road BaHaaFxTr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Second time brother i ask you to upload some picture cause I think there are something i missed because I cant get the strategy yet so could u explain what you mean about BB value I will be thankful for you.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to BaHaaFxTr For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 177 of 203 FirstFirst ... 77 127 167 175 176 177 178 179 187 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)